Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

Discus and support Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Potato modest, Apr 15, 2020.

  1. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass


    I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play but when I press on profile to so I can, it says it can't connect to xbox live on this console and to
    fix it uninstall and re-download, but after I redownload it does the same thing. Please help as I don't know what to do.

    :)
     
    Potato modest, Apr 15, 2020
    #1
  2. nic0413 Win User

    Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

    If you're using an xbox one or pc, make sure your system is running the latest updates.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

    Sorry to hear it. If you're having trouble playing a BC game please try following the steps at this video link to delete and redownload your gamertag via the BC menu to see if that helps.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl551gGi7Pk&t=2s
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Xbox one backwards compatibility games cannot connect to Xbox Live

    When you say you redownloaded your profile do you mean on the One itself or in the 360 emulator?

    When you load up the 360 game does it almost immediately say disconnected from xbox live?

    Does it allow you to play the games in campaign mode?
  5. KingOfDeathXIII Win User

    Xbox Live keeps disconnecting!

    I have a almost similar problem, but I get disconnected from Xbox Live when i'm playing a single player game or when i'm away from my 360 for more or less than 10 minutes, but never disconnected from Xbox Live when i'm playing a multiplayer game. I'm starting
    to think that it's the router that's causing the problem, it could be the router
  6. E McSq Win User

    Having an issue installing a game

    Try disconnecting from xbox live by signing out your profile, then install the game.
Thema:

Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

Loading...
  1. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass - Similar Threads - Profile disconnect live

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Catherine (2011) Profiles and Saves not Loading, Disconnecting from Xbox Live

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Catherine (2011) Profiles and Saves not Loading, Disconnecting from Xbox Live: I bought Catherine (2011) (Atlus,) and my save data will not load from the cloud, nor may I even sign in with my account because of what I presume to be, the subscription service. It tells me that...
  10. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...