profile veiwing

Discus and support profile veiwing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not get access to my profile on the xbox website. every time i go to my profile it says error. i am on a chrome book laptop. i try to refresh my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidjrizo, Dec 20, 2015.

1. davidjrizo
    davidjrizo Guest

profile veiwing

I can not get access to my profile on the xbox website. every time i go to my profile it says error. i am on a chrome book laptop. i try to refresh my cache or whatever and its still the same.

:)

davidjrizo, Dec 20, 2015
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    ...Because You Need/Want To Know... Duh.

I got that as well mate. Try veiwing it on your Xbox one. As far as I can tell it's meant to be watched through Xbox video!

DuFFuL, Dec 20, 2015
  3. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    veiwing photos off a usb

Hello i put some pictures on a usb so i could veiw them off of xbox the usb is formatted because i have some games saves backed up on it. but anyway its saying there's no photos in the folder i saved them to. I'm really bad with computers so i may have
    just done it wrong so if you could explain how to do it that would be great. the photos are jpeg format i have no idea what that means. so ya not sure if i did it wrong or if its the wrong format / how i would change the format.

themann2488, Dec 20, 2015
  4. LocatingMist55 Win User

Amazing Spiderman 2 joins Titanfall and others with Horrible Screen Tearing

Sigma what you veiw of me is your own veiw. But w/e ur on ur own now.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

How to invite someone into my game who is not on friends list.

If you have a message from the player, open it and you can choose the option to veiw their profile and then all the options will be there, Invite to game, party, private chat, compared games etc.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Hey there Radar2670! Thanks for providing us with a picture. To make sure I'm clear, did the tenure appear incorrectly after a downloading your profile? Or did you try downloading your profile to see if it would resolve the issue and it didn't? I only ask
    because if you haven't yet re-downloaded your profile after you experienced the issue, I'd definitely say give that a go! It's a great step and has helped resolve users in similar situations. Let us know how it goes! :)
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Hey there folks! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your tenure! So we can better investigate the issue, can you please provide us a screenshot of the tenure you are seeing on your account. Please make sure that this is the same Gamertag you are
    posting from. Once we have that, we can continue our investigation. Thank you!
  8. The Last Ewok Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Hey Radar,

This is a known issue. A fair amount of people are experiencing the same thing, so I suggest just hangin tight, and hopefully it will be worked out soon.
Thema:

profile veiwing

1. profile veiwing - Similar Threads - profile veiwing

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  4. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  7. If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?: If I take my card off my profile will my refund still come back to that card that was used? I dont want it to be used anymore so I took the card off, should i put it back on till the refund...
  8. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  9. profiles and party not working correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    profiles and party not working correctly: When I open anyone’s profile, it doesn’t load and just sits there, so I can’t invite anyone or join off their profile. As for parties, when someone invites me and I join, it shows no profile...
  10. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...