profile veiwing

Discus and support profile veiwing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not get access to my profile on the xbox website. every time i go to my profile it says error. i am on a chrome book laptop. i try to refresh my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidjrizo, Dec 20, 2015.

1. davidjrizo
    davidjrizo Guest

profile veiwing

I can not get access to my profile on the xbox website. every time i go to my profile it says error. i am on a chrome book laptop. i try to refresh my cache or whatever and its still the same.

:)

davidjrizo, Dec 20, 2015
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    ...Because You Need/Want To Know... Duh.

I got that as well mate. Try veiwing it on your Xbox one. As far as I can tell it's meant to be watched through Xbox video!

DuFFuL, Dec 20, 2015
  3. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    veiwing photos off a usb

Hello i put some pictures on a usb so i could veiw them off of xbox the usb is formatted because i have some games saves backed up on it. but anyway its saying there's no photos in the folder i saved them to. I'm really bad with computers so i may have
    just done it wrong so if you could explain how to do it that would be great. the photos are jpeg format i have no idea what that means. so ya not sure if i did it wrong or if its the wrong format / how i would change the format.

themann2488, Dec 20, 2015
  4. LocatingMist55 Win User

Amazing Spiderman 2 joins Titanfall and others with Horrible Screen Tearing

Sigma what you veiw of me is your own veiw. But w/e ur on ur own now.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

How to invite someone into my game who is not on friends list.

If you have a message from the player, open it and you can choose the option to veiw their profile and then all the options will be there, Invite to game, party, private chat, compared games etc.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Hey there Radar2670! Thanks for providing us with a picture. To make sure I'm clear, did the tenure appear incorrectly after a downloading your profile? Or did you try downloading your profile to see if it would resolve the issue and it didn't? I only ask
    because if you haven't yet re-downloaded your profile after you experienced the issue, I'd definitely say give that a go! It's a great step and has helped resolve users in similar situations. Let us know how it goes! :)
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Hey there folks! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your tenure! So we can better investigate the issue, can you please provide us a screenshot of the tenure you are seeing on your account. Please make sure that this is the same Gamertag you are
    posting from. Once we have that, we can continue our investigation. Thank you!
  8. The Last Ewok Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Hey Radar,

This is a known issue. A fair amount of people are experiencing the same thing, so I suggest just hangin tight, and hopefully it will be worked out soon.
Thema:

profile veiwing

1. profile veiwing - Similar Threads - profile veiwing

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile forever in offline mode?: So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a new xbox, logging onto other xbox’s and going...
  9. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  10. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b