Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

Discus and support Profile tampered on Forza Horizon? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the same problem and i was so close to beating the game and the next day i went on it said it this profile has been tampered with i have nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaterShoe708560, Jun 14, 2014.

  1. Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?


    I have the same problem and i was so close to beating the game and the next day i went on it said it this profile has been tampered with i have nothing to tamper it with so confused

    :)
     
    LaterShoe708560, Jun 14, 2014
    #1
  2. Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

    Adding to the good sir above me,

    When a game scans a save it can tell if it has been moved/copied (this is how XBLA or GoD games are not spread freely) some counter-measures are to block the save/profile from using it, try deleting the save and retrying with it on your HDD.

    Regards,

    -B
     
    I Snipe Trolls, Jun 14, 2014
    #2
  3. Son ALA
    Son ALA Guest
    Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

    did you happen to move the file from the hard drive to a USB at any time? Forza has a tendency to mark a game file as tampered when moving the file.
     
    Son ALA, Jun 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

    Hi LaterShoe708560, are you still having this issue?
     
    Ruinerwithteeth, Jun 16, 2014
    #4
  5. I Snipe Trolls Win User

    Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

    Adding to the good sir above me,

    When a game scans a save it can tell if it has been moved/copied (this is how XBLA or GoD games are not spread freely) some counter-measures are to block the save/profile from using it, try deleting the save and retrying with it on your HDD.

    Regards,

    -B
  6. Ruinerwithteeth Win User

    Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

    Hi LaterShoe708560, are you still having this issue?
  7. Son ALA Win User

    Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

    did you happen to move the file from the hard drive to a USB at any time? Forza has a tendency to mark a game file as tampered when moving the file.
  8. ItchyMinty91 Win User

    Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

    Thank you for replying and I haven't got a suitable USB to transfer anything across so I have no idea how it could become 'corrupt' but I will try deleteing my save
  9. redhood55 Win User

    Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

    try erasing your save data for the game.
Thema:

Profile tampered on Forza Horizon?

Loading...
  1. Profile tampered on Forza Horizon? - Similar Threads - Profile tampered Forza

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]