Profile Switch

Discus and support Profile Switch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a very old xbox 360 and I have a profile where I have all my game play progress and other stuff. I just got a new account, i add the account to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Madlove60, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Madlove60
    Madlove60 Guest

Profile Switch

I have a very old xbox 360 and I have a profile where I have all my game play progress and other stuff. I just got a new account, i add the account to the same xbox i have had for years. Now i want to transfer my old profile to my new profile. How do i
    do that?

:)

Madlove60, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Switch profiles

Trying to switch profiles without having to restart my xbox one each time. Can someone share how that's done? I was only able to access additional users on my system by removing the instant sign-in which was most ridiculous. What
    happened to the simplicity? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ShelledBrush85, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Switch profiles

Press the Xbox button the console to open the guide, then choose your profile. There's an option there to sign out and switch profiles.

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Profile Switch

Hi there,

Unfortunately nothing can be transferred between accounts-game purchases, achievements, etc. Some games allow a game save to be transferred, but no achievements can be earned from that point forward.

Mistress Sara, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Switch profiles

Press the Xbox button the console to open the guide, then choose your profile. There's an option there to sign out and switch profiles.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Switching Profiles

Hey there kazbear123!

When you sign in, are you using a second controller or are you using one controller? Generally, I recommend signing out of that profile and signing into the intended profile of use unless both players are using the Xbox One. This reduces the chance for any
    profile issues.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Profile Switch

Hi there,

Unfortunately nothing can be transferred between accounts-game purchases, achievements, etc. Some games allow a game save to be transferred, but no achievements can be earned from that point forward.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Switching Profiles

Sorry but nothing can be transferred from one gamertag to another.
  9. XBF - Dom Win User

Switching xbox profiles doesn't switch game profiles?

Hello Smooest,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Can you provide more context about your issues so we can have a better understanding of it?

Is the game that you're playing an Xbox 360 game downloaded onto the Xbox Series S or is it newer?

What game(s) are you experiencing this issue with?

Are you referring to an in-game profile that's still signed into the game after switching accounts? (Ex: Dad account is signing into the game and loads in-game profile. Dad switches from his account to son's account and Dad's in-game profile is still signed in)
Thema:

Profile Switch

1. Profile Switch - Similar Threads - Profile Switch

2. How do I resolve the error message with COD MW ‘not installed’ when I switch profiles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve the error message with COD MW ‘not installed’ when I switch profiles.: I have downloaded COD MW on my Xbox S and it works fine under my profile. However if I switch profiles to my son he is unable to play and the message is against each add on is ‘not installed’. I...
  3. How do I link my profile for Minecraft dungeons on Nintendo switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I link my profile for Minecraft dungeons on Nintendo switch?: How do I link my profile so I can use it on my ninety switch for Minecraft dungeons? 9ae949f6-eeaf-44a7-b7be-f68c4a34ccea
  4. Xbox is so slow to switch from one profile to the next, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is so slow to switch from one profile to the next, why?: when I try to switch between different profiles in xbox it is so slow with the new update, why? 388ba128-f1b2-497c-b7d9-5c436b5c2318
  5. How to switch use a different Xbox profile in my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to switch use a different Xbox profile in my Microsoft account: i was signing into the app and it forced me to create a xbox profile and now its permanently stuck on the microsoft account i created, how do i use a different xbox profile i already created...
  6. Switching profiles in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching profiles in Minecraft: I have one xbox account and two kids profiles in the family. When I am setting up Minecraft on a new device, I don't seem able to switch to a different profile. Changing account/gamertag only...
  7. Switching game profiles for logged-in users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching game profiles for logged-in users: Hello, I just purchased a Series X (my first since the 360) and I'm having trouble understanding how the individual accounts work for running games. I leave my account logged in, alongside...
  8. How to switch a primary email account for an Xbox profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to switch a primary email account for an Xbox profile?: My Xbox is set to another email that I don't have access to (the account was created when I was young, but now it's really mine) and I'm trying to change it to my current email. So far, I've...
  9. Switching xbox profiles doesn't switch game profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching xbox profiles doesn't switch game profiles?: I haven't done a ton of console gaming in recent years. But back in the day on my 360 I remember when you switch your Xbox profile, the game you're playing restarts on the newly logged in account....
  10. Switch between profiles on windows 10 for forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch between profiles on windows 10 for forza horizon 5: Hi I just bought forza horizon 5 on one account but I cannot switch profiles and play on a different account. I am playing on PC, everytime I try to switch profiles on the xbox companion app, it...