Profile stolen

Discus and support Profile stolen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if anyone can help, someone has stolen my profile and I am unable to get it back, what do I do, I cannot log into it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImmelN, Jan 18, 2019.

  1. ImmelN
    ImmelN Guest

    Profile stolen


    Not sure if anyone can help, someone has stolen my profile and I am unable to get it back, what do I do, I cannot log into it

    :)
     
    ImmelN, Jan 18, 2019
    #1
  2. Dark Prince 95 Win User

    Profile stolen

    Hi immeIN,

    contact xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/contact-us
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

    Profile stolen

    Hey there ImmelN,

    Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. I would take a look at the support article "I think my account has been hacked." This
    will walk you through some steps to recover your account. Based on the selections it will guide you through recovering the account, and if you cannot recover the account it will direct you to
    Contact Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

    Go ahead and give it a try, I hope this helps.
  4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

    stolen profile

  5. J2H Zrax Win User

    Profile stolen

    yeah its best just to contact customer support.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

    stolen profile

    The only way this could have happened is if you gave somebody your login details. You will need to get in touch with phone support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation. The account will be frozen during the investigation. For North America,
    800-4MY-XBOX
Thema:

Profile stolen

Loading...
  1. Profile stolen - Similar Threads - Profile stolen

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. New information of my stolen X-BOX Profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    New information of my stolen X-BOX Profile: While checking if I can rejoin my minecraft, I found that my microsoft account DID get deleted, but my X BOX profile has been stolen by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...