Profile status glitched out
Discus and support Profile status glitched out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Plants vs. Zombies earlier and know my status is stuck showing that. I removed the game and clears it data, restart my Xbox, gone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OakleyCitra, Feb 7, 2023.
Thema:
Profile status glitched out
Loading...
-
Profile status glitched out - Similar Threads - Profile status glitched
-
Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name
in XboX InsidersCheckmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments] -
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
Let players add a personal motto or status to their Xbox profile
in XboX InsidersLet players add a personal motto or status to their Xbox profile: It would be awesome to have a custom motto, slogan, or short status line visible on our Xbox profiles — similar to what Xbox 360 had back in the day. Suggestions: – Add a "Motto" or "Status"... -
Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that... -
How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...: I've been interested in this functionality for a while now but nobody has ever asked about it on the internet as far as I have found (I am on Windows 11). Some examples I can give are that... -
Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted... -
Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Profile Game Status Glitch: Hello. I am currently having an issue where every time I play an xbox 360 game, when I close the game my xbox game status continues to say l’m playing that game. It only fixes itself after hours... -
My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...: I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" 1875da2b-7d5d-400a-8fe4-b8857d82c496 -
My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.
in XboX InsidersMy xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.: My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen console. Help would be appreciated submitted by...