Profile Sign-In Issues

Discus and support Profile Sign-In Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if somebody could help me. The xbox is loading up at normal until the stage where you're required to sign into a profile. When the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonathanGrundy, May 6, 2019.

1. Profile Sign-In Issues

I was wondering if somebody could help me.

The xbox is loading up at normal until the stage where you're required to sign into a profile. When the profile is selected; it brings up the loading screen with the spinning wheel. This persists and does not sign me in. I have tried a 'reboot'. This sometimes
    lets me sign into a profile, but I am then signed out immediately and back to where I started the same issue.

What is wrong and how can it be solved?

:)

JonathanGrundy, May 6, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Profile Sign-In Issues

3. voteDC Win User

profile sign in issue

4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Profile Sign-In Issues

Hello Jonathan!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand how not being able to sign into your account can be frustrating but, I will be happy to assist you today. I would recommend trying the suggestion by the Ambassador and

Remove your profile
    from the console, then
    Power Cycle
    the Xbox and once it's restarted Re-add your account. if you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. Tomesso Win User

Profile Sign-In Issues

Hi,

If the profile redownload didn't work on the first try, try this: Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug
    the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

A router restart is also recommended.

After this, maybe try to remove and redownload your profile again what denis97g mentioned.
  6. neilhorgan Win User

profile sign in issue

[quote user="voteDC"]

I've been having that for a while now. Here's the thread I've posted about it on the Support boards

forums.xbox.com/.../265809.aspx

[/quote]Yup, thats exactly what happens with me. I haven't experienced the unavailable content problem though.
Thema:

Profile Sign-In Issues

1. Profile Sign-In Issues - Similar Threads - Profile Sign Issues

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  4. After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.: Hello, for Christmas we gave my son a new Xbox. My son used to have a separate profile set up here, so we log in to my husband's Xbox account, but the other profile is not visible. How can I...
  5. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  6. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  7. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. [img] 96cb3d65-b961-4f41-bcdb-c6a4df2c65c5
  8. Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.: When I went to play fable 1 on cloud gaming it asked me to download my profile which I attempted and I have a long password (19 characters) due to being hacked more than once. It wouldn’t allow me...
  9. Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles: Hi Team, This is one of the weirdest issue I've encountered. I am connected to the Xbox Network, Network tests from the console shows I'm connected. I updated a few games without signing into...
  10. I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue: I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s 12f5e831-2634-4fb6-96ed-a1e9ba66a5f8