Profile/settings/streaming services error code

Discus and support Profile/settings/streaming services error code in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On my Xbox S I've been unable to go into my profile by any means, once I try it gives me this error code: "0x80070490". It also will not allow me on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Old_Calligrapher_519, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Profile/settings/streaming services error code

On my Xbox S I've been unable to go into my profile by any means, once I try it gives me this error code: "0x80070490". It also will not allow me on any the settings option giving me a different error code

I can play video games BUT it won't allow me on any streaming services like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Spotify ect.

Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried doing what the Xbox website says to do but it hasn't fixed the issue. Any feedback is appreciated

submitted by /u/Old_Calligrapher_519
    [link] [comments]

/u/Old_Calligrapher_519, Jun 6, 2023
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

Media player app stoped working

I noticed sometimes with my Media apps that if there is a sudden drop in my internet service then I get an error code even if I am streaming from an external HDD.
  3. PositiveTomato Win User

Xbox Live Issues

The error code 800705b4 is associated with Windows Media streaming.

Have you been streaming from/to Windows Media Center?

The full analysis of the error code is here;
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox live

This may mean that the Xbox Live service is temporarily down or there's a problem with your Xbox Live profile.

Seeing as the service is up and running the only reason for the error code is that there is an issue with your profile not being able to be loaded from the service.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Issue while streaming.

On which streaming platform are you streaming to? Mixer, Twitch?

As these services has settings that needs to be adjusted to be able to hear the whole party on stream. These can only be set with a PC/laptop.
  6. DewgZom Win User

XBox Music - OneDrive Errors

The service was fixed shortly after my last post. Then this morning, started erroring again. Now I'm getting error 80072F8F errors playing files. "Sorry, we can't play this file on your phone. Error code: 80072F8F"

It automatically skips the song and starts streaming the next song. That songs plays for a few seconds and I get the same error again.
Thema:

Profile/settings/streaming services error code

1. Profile/settings/streaming services error code - Similar Threads - Profile settings streaming

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. unable to set a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set a custom profile picture: hello i heard people have to be at least 18 years old to set a custom picture i turned 18 not long ago, and i still cant do anything.. any help? cdaffa52-39c2-4719-9adb-9460fd0631be
  5. Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?: I’m so sorry if this is a dumb question, but I feel dumb not knowing how to figure it out on my own anyway. I have two Xboxes. One is mine at my apartment. I gave my old one to my mom to use at...
  6. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...
  7. How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...: My child has an existing Xbox account made using Gmail. He plays Minecraft on his Xbox but wants to play on PC now. He had to make a Microsoft account which I had to add to my Microsoft family....
  8. problems with setting up an xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with setting up an xbox profile: i’m trying to log into a new xbox (i havent used my account for an xbox before) and after putting in a gamertag and submitting i keep getting a 0x80A40008 error. is there a way to fix this so i...
  9. I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I...: When I sign into new xbox 1 .it goes to a blank white screen. fd7fa15e-3675-4ef6-afab-47df9734619e
  10. How do I set my profile to being able to sign in offline?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set my profile to being able to sign in offline?: I’m wanting to use my Xbox in my truck as I am not always around internet sources I want to use my save data and continue campaigns on my games. I know you used to be able to do it but I was...