Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360

Discus and support Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to transfer savings of Xbox 360 games from my Xbox One to my Xbox 360. How do I do that? All I read about is how to transfer savings from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ErcanNazikbacak, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360

I would like to transfer savings of Xbox 360 games from my Xbox One to my Xbox 360. How do I do that?

All I read about is how to transfer savings from the 360 to the One. But I would like to do it the other way around.

:)

ErcanNazikbacak, Jan 21, 2019
  2. MasterBlud Win User

3. Spazpol Win User

If you play a back compat game on XB1, the 360 save is going to your cloud save. from the xbox 360, when selecting the save location, just select cloud storage and the file from XB1 will be there. From the storage section on the 360 you can copy that
    to local USB if you want a back-up, or remove the cloud save and upload a local save if you had a different file you wanted to use, etc.
  4. ErcanNazikbacak Win User

I've got Xbox Gold. That is not an issue
  5. ErcanNazikbacak Win User

Unfortunately that does not really work. The system get's confused when synchronizing. It seems that it tries to match the data from my hard drive with the data from could.

What happens is that I lose already achieved progresses.

It's only about the Halo titles (Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach, Combat Evolved Anniversary). These are also linked to the Halo Waypoint 360 app and halowaypoint.com.

Last time I tried to synchro I lost all my progress.

So that's why I'd like to get the saved data on my 360 hard drive too.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Ercan,

Do you have cloud save enabled on the Xbox 360? You will need this also to sync correctly. There may be limits as to what can sync also as they are different consoles. As an example not all 360 saves will convert to the Xbox one, as there may be different
    versions like a 360 version and an Xbox one version.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360 - Similar Threads - Profile Saving transferation

2. I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.: it's not in the appdata nor the original drive anymore. why didnt it get carried over to the new drive? what can i do to retrieve it? 087ba50a-c846-4c40-9aac-cadc9d46f129
  3. Can you switch saved game data between profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you switch saved game data between profiles?: Dear Microsoft, My kids have extensive progress on several games On my my profile from when they were small. They have their own Profiles now. Is it possible to switch their save game progress...
  4. Xbox accesories app not saving controller profiles on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accesories app not saving controller profiles on pc.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue with the accesories app on pc not saving profiles on my elite series 2 when I map my paddles. When I map my paddles and go back to the main screen, the profile I...
  5. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  6. Nightmare scenario - accidentally formatted a USB with my Xbox-360 profile and saves

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare scenario - accidentally formatted a USB with my Xbox-360 profile and saves: Hi I had bought a 2nd Xbox-360 which I wanted to use as a backup. I configured a USB on my 1st Xbox, put as much as I could fit on it, put it in the 2nd Xbox, and it couldn't read what was on...
  7. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...
  8. Will my gaming progress/data save if I take my profile or account off the xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my gaming progress/data save if I take my profile or account off the xbox?: I'm 18 and moving out soon but can't take my Xbox with me because it's a family Xbox so I plan to but one later on when I move in to my new place. But I'm worried if I take my profile off of the...
  9. can i add profile or account on my banned consol for offline game data save ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i add profile or account on my banned consol for offline game data save ?: I have a suspended Xbox. Please, I am not looking for a solution. I was bored and it didn't help. From here on out I just want to. Play offline with disc. But I have a problem. Is there any way I...
  10. Transferring Game Saves from local profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Game Saves from local profiles: How to transfer/copy game saves from XBox to XBOX S when you only play local (no cloud access)? 7ebea44f-4144-4726-87f7-528348534a83