Profile recover

Discus and support Profile recover in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I removed my gamer tag or account from my Xbox one due to it not signing in and staying signed in, I would like to recover the account back onto my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EagerEmpress216, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Profile recover

I removed my gamer tag or account from my Xbox one due to it not signing in and staying signed in, I would like to recover the account back onto my console. Is there a way to recover it onto my console or did I delete it permanently?

:)

EagerEmpress216, Jul 10, 2018
  2. A 9ab
    A 9ab Guest
    Cannot recover gamertag still

no i cant recover my profile on another console but i can recover other profiles

A 9ab, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Can't recover profile. Xbox LIVE sign up is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

What happens when you try to recover your profile? Can you recover your profile to another console?

Mister Gwyther, Jul 10, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Profile recover

bowski477, Jul 10, 2018
  5. juan van Win User

Recovering Profile

Sorry only Xbox live accounts can be recovered.

Local profile can only be re-created on the console.
  6. I am JeffRay90 Win User

Recovering Profile!!!!!!

Hello CHAOT1CDESTROYER

Which kind of error code are you getting?

You can try these steps.

1. Clear the cache on your console through Settings -> Console -> Storage

2.Sign in to support.xbox.com and ensure your account security, and payment details are up to date

3. Make sure you've accepted the most recent Terms of Use

4.Try downloading your profile again
  7. CruzanHitman Win User

Recovering Profile

well hopefully he copied the profile instead of transferring it, check in the hd to see if he can see the profile save file, if not then, he can connect to the internet on the Xbox and recover gamertag, hopefully this helps if not then the only thing left
    might be bad news
  8. bowski477 Win User

Profile recover

Your account still exists. You just need to sign in on the console using the email address and password attached to it. If you do not know the email address you can try this troubleshooter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Or you may need to contact official support to assist in recovering the account. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. CruzanHitman Win User

Recovering Profile

sorry to say but I checked if it isn't copied to the USB pen and it isn't on the Xbox hd and his account wasn't an Xbox live account then there is no way to recover your profile because there is nothing to recover it from. Sorry. But in the future he needs
    to be sure to copy the profile instead of transferring it to the USB stick.
Thema:

Profile recover

1. Profile recover - Similar Threads - Profile recover

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  5. If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?: If I take my card off my profile will my refund still come back to that card that was used? I dont want it to be used anymore so I took the card off, should i put it back on till the refund...
  6. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  7. profiles and party not working correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    profiles and party not working correctly: When I open anyone’s profile, it doesn’t load and just sits there, so I can’t invite anyone or join off their profile. As for parties, when someone invites me and I join, it shows no profile...
  8. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not: I'm playing a game on my Xbox Series X, when my profile will sudden say I'm offline e.g. Last seen 10 mins ago playing Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth even though I'm still online. This followed by...
  10. how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared: tried to add paramount+ to list of apps to watch movie.Somehow it removed my friends profile account that I played my games on with all the saves, subscriptions to game pass, achievements etc.Is...