Profile premission does not work

Discus and support Profile premission does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to get on GTA 5 online it says that I don't have premission to it d45d9bc6-5cea-457f-b938-3f9b6e1ba912 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shordy77x, Mar 27, 2018.

  1. shordy77x
    shordy77x Guest

    Profile premission does not work


    When I try to get on GTA 5 online it says that I don't have premission to it

    :)
     
    shordy77x, Mar 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Accepting requests for pro clubs

    hi when ever i go to accept a request for pro clubs it says, your gamer profile does not have the correct premission

    please help!
     
    Jackwanderer528, Mar 27, 2018
    #2
  3. need premissions

    need premissions for private forums
     
    HallowedSkippy, Mar 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Profile premission does not work

    Do you have a gold subscription?
     
    Smwutches, Mar 27, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Profile premission does not work

    Do you have a gold subscription?
  6. Paul1708 Win User

    Xbox

    if its giving you sorry please try again then its very likley that your entering the wrong email and password. You should be entering the email and password used for your facebook account not microsoft when trying too link. Try loging out of facebook on
    a computer or mobile decvice then log back in on the same device with the infomation your using on xbox too check its right.

    A other option you may want too check your premissions on your facebook settings/privacy on facebook itself too make sure there not blocking 3rd party connections or links. Has it be used too find facebook friends on xbox it needs premission too use your
    facebook info and search like a mobile app premissions does
  7. CoinSquare618 Win User

    need premissions

    your profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live fuctioinality
  8. Smwutches Win User

    need premissions

    Please don't bump old threads. You need gold in order to play online.
  9. medium bloke Win User

    need premissions

    Thanks for posting here, a support agent will hopefully see this soon and give you the permissions.
Thema:

Profile premission does not work

Loading...
  1. Profile premission does not work - Similar Threads - Profile premission does

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]