Profile Picutre Issue

Discus and support Profile Picutre Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know if it’s just me but everytime I change my profile picture from the Xbox App my profile updates with the picture but then a minute after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Infvee, Aug 25, 2018.

  1. Infvee
    Infvee Guest

    Profile Picutre Issue


    I don’t know if it’s just me but everytime I change my profile picture from the Xbox App my profile updates with the picture but then a minute after reverts back to the default profile picture... It’s persistent no matter how many times I try.

    :)
     
    Infvee, Aug 25, 2018
    #1
  2. My Gamerpicture, erased...

    Yes, It is okay now. For some reason it was just erased for 1 day and had to retake the avatar picutre several times, then it came back.

    You can close the thread. Profile Picutre Issue :)
     
    Original Colton, Aug 25, 2018
    #2
  3. TayWax
    TayWax Guest
    Gamer profile issue

    There is a privacy setting within your profile I believe.
     
    TayWax, Aug 25, 2018
    #3
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

    Profile Picutre Issue

    Did you tried with a different pic? You need to read policy because some kind of abusive content cant be used.
     
    SLB4EVERPT, Aug 25, 2018
    #4
  5. Infvee
    Infvee Guest
    yes I have tried multiple pictures and none of them are offensive in any form it’s simply a picture of Kobe Bryant which I’ve had multiple of in the past
     
    Infvee, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Profile Picutre Issue

    Did you tried with a different pic? You need to read policy because some kind of abusive content cant be used.
  7. Infvee Win User

    Profile Picutre Issue

    Did you tried with a different pic? You need to read policy because some kind of abusive content cant be used.
    yes I have tried multiple pictures and none of them are offensive in any form it’s simply a picture of Kobe Bryant which I’ve had multiple of in the past
  8. Keglovania Win User

    Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC

    They take a bit to update. Give it a day or two after the switch for it to render across you and your friends' accounts.
  9. Alex F28 Win User

    Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC

    Thanks for your answer, but I have already waited for over a week, so the rendering/updating isn't the problem.

    What's weird about this is the fact, that from one day to another it didn't show the profile pictures of my friends in the friends list anymore.
  10. Original Colton Win User

    My Gamerpicture, erased...

    Yes, It is okay now. For some reason it was just erased for 1 day and had to retake the avatar picutre several times, then it came back.

    You can close the thread. :)
Thema:

Profile Picutre Issue

Loading...
  1. Profile Picutre Issue - Similar Threads - Profile Picutre Issue

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...