profile pic

Discus and support profile pic in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm starting to get ticked off,ive tried to upload a new profile picture for two days but it never works after a few SECONDS it switches back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NeatScroll24700, Aug 1, 2017.

1. profile pic

I'm starting to get ticked off,ive tried to upload a new profile picture for two days but it never works after a few SECONDS it switches back to the old picture half the pictures sure as heck aren't innapropriate especially compared to some other pictures
    ive seen and I'm starting to get aggravated anyone got any ideas?

:)

NeatScroll24700, Aug 1, 2017
  2. 13Freefall
    13Freefall Guest
    xbox one ps4

what stolen profile pic

13Freefall, Aug 1, 2017
  3. justin6d
    justin6d Guest
    Petition to ban Fuhgeddit

Nope, Profile Pic is too good

justin6d, Aug 1, 2017
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

profile pic

How are you trying to upload it? USB?

I find saving pic to one drive and then downloading to the console works best.

Also, make sure the picture is 800x800. You can edit pic in MS paint to get to that resolution.

Good luck.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Aug 1, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Profile Pic

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You can check any enforcement action on your account here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    & file for a case review if eligible.
  6. Macabre4ngel Win User

Profile Pic

This could be a problem on Xbox’s side. There is ongoing maintenance with Xbox profile pictures. “Microsoft has temporarily disabled custom picture uploads for Xbox Live, including gamerpics and
    club images, to help it "streamline moderation" and support the community -- in other words, to help its staff keep up with a surge in demand from people staying at home. ... This won't affect your existing images.”

Thank you for your time.
  7. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Profile pic

Hello @DemonDragon6669!

When you are trying to change your profile pic, are you facing any error messages?
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Profile pic

Oh yes, it's real. Make sure your Xbox One has the latest Xbox One update installed (released yesterday). Then goto your profile, and select customize profile, and from there should be an option to change the background of your profile. You can also do
    it using the Windows 10 Xbox app too. Launch the app, then select your gamerpic at the top right of the app. Then select view profile, and from there select change background, you will then be given a few backgrounds to choose from. Select one, and save. This
    will show on your PC as well as Xbox one.
  9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

profile pic

How are you trying to upload it? USB?

I find saving pic to one drive and then downloading to the console works best.

Also, make sure the picture is 800x800. You can edit pic in MS paint to get to that resolution.

Good luck.
Thema:

profile pic

1. profile pic - Similar Threads - profile pic

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  6. Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it...: Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it never verify 1c929e92-2807-42b4-aaeb-02401a1c836a
  7. I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...: I got banned for having Hitler as profile pic I got banned 4 4 years I want to be appealed but I'm 12 didn't think that was offensive so I got comma ban please u ban me ill Stop doing that...
  8. I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...: I gave my cousin my account while I was gone so some help would be great he won’t tell us what he made the picture . Please and thank you 9d339834-a91e-47e1-abd4-34288d00596f
  9. I have been com banned and profile pic banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been com banned and profile pic banned for no reason: I have been banned for 2 day for just having a dog on a bike and I have been banned f087664a-64d2-4c7a-998e-e3a8065133e6
  10. I keep getting banned on Xbox over a profile pic but I was allowed to use the profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting banned on Xbox over a profile pic but I was allowed to use the profile pic: I am being banned on Xbox for the second time in a row even though I just got unbanned and I’m not doing anything wrong 8d4c321b-56a2-4396-ae99-5332344e1af6