profile permissions
Discus and support profile permissions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why cant I play GTA V online? I have a live account and the error I get is " the profile you signed in with does not have the permissions to access... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClaytonDumais, Dec 13, 2018.
Thema:
profile permissions
Loading...
-
profile permissions - Similar Threads - profile permissions
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Why am I getting the error message “Your profile does not have permission to access GTA...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am I getting the error message “Your profile does not have permission to access GTA...: I purchased Grand Theft Auto a few years ago and have played it on and off ever since but recently I re-downloaded it and it says my account does not have access to online play. I’ve never had a... -
Fight Night Champion canot play online (profile permission)
in XBoX AccessibilityFight Night Champion canot play online (profile permission): I cannot to connect online to play Fight Night Champion My console is Xbox one. Every time I try to connect it have a message not have profile permission. I saw a lot of people have the same... -
I accidentally revoked EPIC Games permission to access my Xbox Profile info…
in XBoX Games and AppsI accidentally revoked EPIC Games permission to access my Xbox Profile info…: I accidentally revoked Epic Games permission to access my Xbox Profile Info. Does anyone know how to get to those permissions to turn it back on? It was a list of games that I played that had... -
Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions
in XBoX on WindowsGamer profile does not have the correct permissions: I will provide as much information as possible regarding this issue. I'm trying to play FIGHT night champion online world championship. This is an older game on the xbox 360 and I am playing it... -
Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions
in XBoX AccessibilityFight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: This happened about a month ago and tech support ended up having to reset my profile? which took abotu a day nad the gaem worked again, but its happend again! I log in to xbox live to play... -
How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....: I cant access GTA Online because my permission. Isnt available. And i have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate,please get in touch with me at ASAP. 95fdd5e3-be9d-4a1a-b453-eb1396bf965c