Profile-parent to child

Discus and support Profile-parent to child in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, When I set up my Series X, I set it up under my name, but my son is the user. How can I switch the profile from parent to child? I did not know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaryMitu, Dec 29, 2020.

  1. MaryMitu
    MaryMitu Guest

    Profile-parent to child


    Hello,

    When I set up my Series X, I set it up under my name, but my son is the user. How can I switch the profile from parent to child? I did not know about the family account till after.

    :)
     
    MaryMitu, Dec 29, 2020
    #1
  2. squishyNsmoo Win User

    parent acct not connected to child anymore

    If there is no parent account attached to the child account, then it will prompt the child to link a new parent account before it will allow to sign into Live... if it doesn't and there is no parental account, then the child account sounds like it's actually
    an adult account... either way, in this case the first thing I'd try is to delete the profile or profiles and then, using the WLID and password, redownload the profile...
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Parent profile and child profile

    Nothing can be transferred between accounts. He woud still be able to access the games if you set the console as the Home console for the parent account, but he would have to start over and would lose any in-game purchases.
  4. Darthdragon34 Win User

    Parent profile and child profile

    Even if EA is separate account for Madden?
  5. Hoskayra Win User

    Parent and child profile

    Hello Concerned,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

    I understand what you mean by this problem, on the Xbox console, sign in to your child's account, open Fortnite, go to the Settings tab, select Account & Privacy, select Link Epic Games Account, follow the on-screen instructions to Link your child's Epic Games account to your Xbox account.

    I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

    Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

    Gamerpic

    Your own custom picture in profile is only for adult account. You are child, your parents made for you child account.
Thema:

Profile-parent to child

Loading...
  1. Profile-parent to child - Similar Threads - Profile parent child

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]