Profile page

Discus and support Profile page in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have been trying to see my profile in the profile page but when it goes to the profile page all i can see is the Xbox logo and i try to reload it but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SubtotalTunic86, Apr 6, 2018.

  1. Profile page


    i have been trying to see my profile in the profile page but when it goes to the profile page all i can see is the Xbox logo and i try to reload it but it doesnt work. What should i do

    :)
     
    SubtotalTunic86, Apr 6, 2018
    #1
  2. tonydawo1f
    tonydawo1f Guest
    Profile pages

    We need an individual blog spot on our profile page and on SmartGlass app - can we get Soundcloud app
     
    tonydawo1f, Apr 6, 2018
    #2
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, Apr 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Profile page

    Heya!

    To be sure we understand exactly what is occurring, is this happening on the console, a web browser, or other device?

    Could you post back with a detailed description of the steps you are taking to see this issue appear?

    We will be here happy to assist with any troubleshooting needed!
     
    Mister Getafix, Apr 7, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Profile page

    Heya!

    To be sure we understand exactly what is occurring, is this happening on the console, a web browser, or other device?

    Could you post back with a detailed description of the steps you are taking to see this issue appear?

    We will be here happy to assist with any troubleshooting needed!
  6. bowski477 Win User

    Profile pages

  7. MB5656 Win User

    issue with xbox.com/profile page

    there was an issue on the status page were there was some problems affecting the website about messages and friends list around like 6 or 7 and got fixed yesterday, quick question does this happen on another browser by chance? like Firefox or IE?
  8. Kiesey Win User

    issue with xbox.com/profile page

    Have you tried to clear your browser history or tried a different browser? this sometimes can resolve issue's like this.
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Change the order of profiles at sign in page

    Delete everyone elses profile from your console, problem solved :)

    And as Owen has stated, all GTs are listed in alphabetical order.
Thema:

Profile page

Loading...
  1. Profile page - Similar Threads - Profile page

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices: Hi My device is surface pro X, running windows11 on arm. It's 2025 now and win 11 on arm can simulate X64 programs right? At first xbox app only shows cloud gaming without other tabs on the side...
  8. Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load: Good day! Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load what to do? 6e3f1c4d-0063-4e76-8169-248cc472d24d
  9. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  10. Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?: When I try to look at my profile through Xbox.com and click on Xbox Profile, it doesn't appear in the profile section on the Xbox Social page. Only my Activity Feed and Achievements tabs appear. I...