Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues
Discus and support Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The avatars look low resolution on the Xbox profile page but in avatar editor they are high resolution with no artifacts or anti-aliasing issues,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZainJamil679, Jun 18, 2020.
Thema:
Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues
Loading...
-
Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues - Similar Threads - Profile page avatars
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Profile/Background Customization
in XboX InsidersProfile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by... -
Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices: Hi My device is surface pro X, running windows11 on arm. It's 2025 now and win 11 on arm can simulate X64 programs right? At first xbox app only shows cloud gaming without other tabs on the side... -
Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox "my profile" page doesnt load: Good day! Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load what to do? 6e3f1c4d-0063-4e76-8169-248cc472d24d -
When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one... -
Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?: When I try to look at my profile through Xbox.com and click on Xbox Profile, it doesn't appear in the profile section on the Xbox Social page. Only my Activity Feed and Achievements tabs appear. I...