Profile Ownership

Discus and support Profile Ownership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve been using my mothers email for Xbox Live for close to a decade now and now that I am grown I have been wanting to change the email or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahFox3, Aug 26, 2020.

  1. NoahFox3
    NoahFox3 Guest

    Profile Ownership


    Hello, I’ve been using my mothers email for Xbox Live for close to a decade now and now that I am grown I have been wanting to change the email or ownership of the account to my own. I do not want her to lose access to all her other products associated
    with the account so i was wondering if it is possible to give someone ownership of an Xbox account.

    :)
     
    NoahFox3, Aug 26, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    Profile Ownership

    if you set your mums profile as home xbox on the xbox you will be using you can use your games on the new account, but you cannot transfer anything between profiles.
  3. NoahFox3 Win User

    Profile Ownership

    Would i be able to transfer any data between the two profiles?
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Profile Ownership

    Hey Noah,

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to transfer your Xbox profile to another Microsoft account.

    As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador [Farscape], since your Microsoft account is an amalgamation of different services, and thus there is no
    way to remove just one service [Xbox profile] to another Microsoft account.

    As far as the data, there is an FAQ that covers
    this
    , but ill post the most applicable excerpt:

    "Currently, you can't move your services from one Microsoft account to another. This option may be available in the future."

    I hope this was able to clarify this further.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

    Profile Ownership

    nope, you would need to start with a fresh profile.
  6. Jacyintha Win User

    Getting really fed up with the protection system.. Help needed!

    Yes, buying it on another account but the same console will make it usable on any profile on the xbox.

    Digital rights will tie to ownership to the purchasing profile and the profile you bought it on.
Thema:

Profile Ownership

Loading...
  1. Profile Ownership - Similar Threads - Profile Ownership

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]