Profile not found after reset Forza5

Discus and support Profile not found after reset Forza5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear, I just downloaded and started Forza 5 yesterday, but wanted to restart the game today. In doing so via the App manager I also lost access to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander50+, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. Alexander50+
    Alexander50+ Guest

    Profile not found after reset Forza5


    Dear,

    I just downloaded and started Forza 5 yesterday, but wanted to restart the game today. In doing so via the App manager I also lost access to the game using my Profile name/Xbox account!

    I did not disconnect the wifi while resetting and therefore the reset may also be in the cloud.

    I cannot start the game anymore (error E:1047.0). But it works fine if I log in with a different Xbox account.

    How do I get my original profile reactivated? Do I reinstall the game?

    :)
     
    Alexander50+, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Profile not found after reset Forza5

    I only know this method of getting in touch with them. sorry.

    Have you ever tried deleting your progress to see if it helps you?

    Hit Windows key + R and type that path and hit enter.
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs\

    A folder will open, delete everything from that folder. After that open the game, if the game asks to sync, cancel the sync.
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Profile not found after reset Forza5

  4. Alexander50+ Win User

    Profile not found after reset Forza5

    Followed all the steps.but still the issue remain. The Forza profile you are trying to load is no longer available. Error code E:1047-0

    Please help. how do I reactivate the profile in Forza?
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Profile not found after reset Forza5

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    These steps can help you, give it a try.

    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.

    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  6. Alexander50+ Win User

    Profile not found after reset Forza5

    Thanks. No help from support.forzamotorsport.net. All tickets that I submitted have been answered/solved with autoreplies.

    Now I did contact Xbox support who helped via direct access to PC, however, in the end they found nothing wrong with the profile of Xbox setup ect. Their conclusion is again that the profile is corrupt/invalid on the Forza server and again directed me to the Forza support site with whom I cannot contact regarding this issue.

    I cannot easily generate a new profile since the PC log in is setup with this profile and the game is purchased from the microsoft store using this profile.

    Is there any other way to get personal Forza support (chat, email) so they can regenerate the invalid profile on their server. ??

    Btw we also reinstalled Forza 5 on the PC but with no change. All points to the fault is on the game server.

    Thanks for all the help. I really hope this can be solved.
Thema:

Profile not found after reset Forza5

Loading...
  1. Profile not found after reset Forza5 - Similar Threads - Profile found reset

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.: Hello, for Christmas we gave my son a new Xbox. My son used to have a separate profile set up here, so we log in to my husband's Xbox account, but the other profile is not visible. How can I...
  10. Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...: Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account which I never created. It’s not linked to any subscription and no activity in last 3 months but it’s disturbing to having the profile on my account. I...