Profile not coming up

Discus and support Profile not coming up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I used to play batman it would let me log into my prayer profile and upload my progress. Now my player profile is gone and it only let's me play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asal09, Feb 25, 2022.

  1. Asal09
    Asal09 Guest

    Profile not coming up


    When I used to play batman it would let me log into my prayer profile and upload my progress. Now my player profile is gone and it only let's me play from cloud storage. All my progress is gone. Idk how to get my profile to pop up again! I have an Xbox s

    :)
     
    Asal09, Feb 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Asal09 Win User

    Profile not coming up

    Hi Ricardo, all I am seeing is the cloud storage option. On the Xbox I've tried logging in and out but it still not giving me the option when i try and play batman to shows my gamer profile. at first i though i was logged out of my account but ive done several thing to try to get the game to bring up the player profile. Ive tried erasing my accoung and signing in again on the xbox and nothing. The batman game I am playing is the lego batman game.


    [​IMG]


    Before i saw my player profile with my user name and icon. All i see is the cloud option.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Profile not coming up

    Try this to solve this situation you must enter the backward compatible game, once in it press the View button and menu at the same time, the 360 ​​dashboard will appear, select manage storage, there you can delete the profile that has the problem, after that you go back to the 360 ​​dashboard and download the profile again
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Profile not coming up

    If you are playing on Xbox one and trying to recover the saves from when you played on Xbox 360, that would depend if you had Xbox live gold when you played

    If you use to play on Xbox one, all the saves are in the cloud, as this it's automatically sync
  5. Asal09 Win User

    Profile not coming up

    I've always played on my Xbox s, but I did recently upgrade from Xbox gold to Xbox live. Could that be the reason?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Profile not coming up

    Hi Asal09! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    The profile it's linked to the Xbox account you are using to play the game, if you see a different in game profile means you are not using the same Xbox account

    For more detailed information please explain a little more about what Batman game exactly and how this happened please
Thema:

Profile not coming up

Loading...
  1. Profile not coming up - Similar Threads - Profile coming

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Cannot log into profile on the console, error code 0x80070057 comes up

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into profile on the console, error code 0x80070057 comes up: Can't use account and need help with this issue 38e6af4b-203e-482b-bf1a-463c83d57143
  8. When is custom profile pics coming back online for xbox. its been 4 years?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When is custom profile pics coming back online for xbox. its been 4 years?: when will xbox bring back the custom profile pics to the xbox accounts iv been waiting 4 years to change my pfp and can not do it from the xbox app I know it was taken away due to the pandemic but...
  9. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?: My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even...
  10. Have we ever had a genuine response from Xbox regarding profile management when it comes to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Have we ever had a genuine response from Xbox regarding profile management when it comes to...: I have read through tonnes of reddit posts about this and it seems to be a long-standing desired update that never goes anywhere. There are many ways that this could work (to name a few): 1)...