Profile/Message access and Unknown online status

Discus and support Profile/Message access and Unknown online status in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I click on my profile or try to read messages it shows the loading ring then immediately displays "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RampageWaffles, Jun 29, 2020.

  1. Profile/Message access and Unknown online status


    If I click on my profile or try to read messages it shows the loading ring then immediately displays "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try" I have no clue how to deal with this. I also get a message concerning my online status that says "Online
    status unknown" and I cant click the drop down box. The only thing I can think of is the account email and password had been changed recently. If I could get a bit of help on this that would be great.

    :)
     
    RampageWaffles, Jun 29, 2020
    #1
  2. Khalil White02 Win User

    Profile/Message access and Unknown online status

    An old fashion Restart could never hurt. Sometimes individual people experience unfortunate lag when it comes to communications and the xbox online services wont register your messages. If the restart doesnt help then you should check the xbox live servers
    status on the help guide or the Microsoft website.
  3. Normal_User113 Win User

    Xbox One - Online Status Unknown

    Did you ever find a fix because my profile keeps saying online status unknown and I'm stuck appearing offline
  4. Immortal Human Win User

    Online status Unknown

    nope I cant access the privacy setting online safety on the xbox. on the web, i dont see the child or adult for privacy. why is my account online status unknown on the xbox?
  5. Immortal Human Win User

    Online status Unknown

    Yes like I said, above I tried that. When I signed back on I got an error message, when I go into content restrictions on the xbox it says, "Your content restrictions are in effect, but cannot be changed until we connect to the service". When I got into
    privacy it says " There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again". I get that problem with almost everything I try to access
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

    Online status unknown

    Hey there Reece,

    Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. Go ahead and take a look at this support article for

    Help with your Xbox One network connection
    . Just go ahead and follow it closely and let us know if this has helped.

    Also if you are seeing any error messages when running your
    Network connection
    or
    multiplayer connection
    , you should be able to get specific troubleshooting for the specific message.

    I hope this helps.
Thema:

Profile/Message access and Unknown online status

Loading...
  1. Profile/Message access and Unknown online status - Similar Threads - Profile Message access

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Why am I getting the error message “Your profile does not have permission to access GTA...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error message “Your profile does not have permission to access GTA...: I purchased Grand Theft Auto a few years ago and have played it on and off ever since but recently I re-downloaded it and it says my account does not have access to online play. I’ve never had a...
  9. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  10. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...