Profile lost - unable to add or restore old profile
Discus and support Profile lost - unable to add or restore old profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was having issues with the xbox (lagging) and then reset the xbox by going through settings. This caused my profile to be erased (although my games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thandouk007, Feb 11, 2021.
Thema:
Profile lost - unable to add or restore old profile
Loading...
-
Profile lost - unable to add or restore old profile - Similar Threads - Profile lost unable
-
Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name
in XboX InsidersCheckmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments] -
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...: Essentially I have this old profile which I want to bind to my email as I used to play on it alot when I was younger but due to me not having access to the email or password I can't sign in to... -
Lost profil
in XBoX on ConsolesLost profil: Hi, I'm in quite a messy situation and I'd really appreciate any help. Here's the thing : I bought my Xbox one 2 years ago and, back then, I already had a hotmail account and a game for... -
Lost profil
in XBoX on ConsolesLost profil: Hi, I'm in quite a messy situation and I'd really appreciate any help. Here's the thing : I bought my Xbox one 2 years ago and, back then, I already had a hotmail account and a game for... -
I have lost my first profil
in XBoX on ConsolesI have lost my first profil: I delete my profile and when i wanted to add the same profile again on my xbox one with my xbox live account my profile is no longer the same please help me thanks. I'm from french polynesia. My...