Profile info? Gamertag removal required

Discus and support Profile info? Gamertag removal required in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, frustration reigns! new laptop, downloading Alphajax, computer thinks it knows better creates a new account profile when I already have one on hand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IreneAnneJ, Jan 14, 2018.

  1. IreneAnneJ
    IreneAnneJ Guest

    Profile info? Gamertag removal required


    Hi, frustration reigns! new laptop, downloading Alphajax, computer thinks it knows better creates a new account profile when I already have one on hand held Surface that I want to use on new laptop, stupid thing now I have a brand new gamertag attached to
    my account that I can't remove and resume play on my original gamertag. Why does xbox make it so difficult to remove unwanted gamertags and play using an original. At my wits end trying to remove new gamertag and resume play with the ONLY gamertag I need.
    Trouble is I suppose having an old Hotmail, now a live.com account and a new outlook account, computer's confused.

    :)
     
    IreneAnneJ, Jan 14, 2018
    #1
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    How do you remove all information from your Xbox One console?

    you want your profile/gamertag removed but want to keep the digital games? I don't know how you would even expect that to be a possibility.

    you can easily remove the payment information and all that though
     
    tha_villain, Jan 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    Gamertag change/removal

    Hi RunicSeven71, We only focus on the Xbox App but Xbox Support should be able to assist with your profile/Gamertag questions:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

    Thanks

    Best
     
    Bestlano, Jan 14, 2018
    #3
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

    error 0x803F8001 xbox one

  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Block success

  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

    cannot login to xbox live error code 0x800704EC

    Solutions:

    1. First turn off and unplug your console for 30 seconds. Try again.

    2. Redownload your profiles if you can:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one


    3. Check for any system updates here: Settings > System > Console Info > Updates > [look for "update pending"]

    4. Reformat your console keeping games and apps (requires account redownload as well): Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps".
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

    0x87e105dc is alive and well

Thema:

Profile info? Gamertag removal required

Loading...
  1. Profile info? Gamertag removal required - Similar Threads - Profile info Gamertag

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  10. I accidentally revoked EPIC Games permission to access my Xbox Profile info…

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally revoked EPIC Games permission to access my Xbox Profile info…: I accidentally revoked Epic Games permission to access my Xbox Profile Info. Does anyone know how to get to those permissions to turn it back on? It was a list of games that I played that had...