Profile help

Discus and support Profile help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, Is there any way of adding my 360 account under a different gamer tag, to my new Xbox one account that has a new gamer tag? I bought an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BONEZ LD, Dec 29, 2015.

1. BONEZ LD
    BONEZ LD Guest

Profile help

Hey there,

Is there any way of adding my 360 account under a different gamer tag, to my new Xbox one account that has a new gamer tag? I bought an Xbox one and set up a new account without thinking of using my 360 account. I cant seem to find out if I can add the
    old one to the new one.

:)

BONEZ LD, Dec 29, 2015
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    cross44, Dec 29, 2015
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Is the Achievement not unlocking resolved fully?

There's also a fix that Xbox support helped me with.

Try removing your profile in settings, then redownloading it.

ClNTRoN, Dec 29, 2015
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Profile help

Unfortunately you cannot merge the accounts. You can still use your 360 account if you remember the login information.

geekfather, Dec 29, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

help on profile

Did you have a Gold membership for the entire time your account was connected to Live? The tenure is only counted for the duration that a Gold membership was attached and it only changes on the actual birthday of the account (date account was created).
  6. RyanDonnelly Win User

help with profiles

You can not combine accounts.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Profile help

*whooshes in* Pictures in signatures aren't allowed, but you could have essentially been "grandfathered" in. If you currently have it, you're good. Just don't take it out because you can't put it back in. *whooshes out*
  8. onyxishere Win User

help on profile

When you're born, you don't turn 1 until one year after that date. The tenure is the same. One year after your first purchase of a Gold membership your account turns 1 and so on and so forth after that. In January 2014, your account should turn 5.
  9. geekfather Win User

Profile help

Unfortunately you cannot merge the accounts. You can still use your 360 account if you remember the login information.
Thema:

Profile help

1. Profile help - Similar Threads - Profile help

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Is there a way I can attach a gif to my Xbox profile. If so, that would be very helpful...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can attach a gif to my Xbox profile. If so, that would be very helpful...: I’m trying to attach a gif to my Xbox profile but it does not work. Is there a way that I can attach a gif. It would be amazing because I have boring pics. The best Gamer, Cam....
  4. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?: My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s gone I also had about 30 different skins and I...
  5. Help with profiles and sharing Modern Warfare in the same home with 2 Xbox's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with profiles and sharing Modern Warfare in the same home with 2 Xbox's: Hello!! I need HELP! We have two Xbox's in our home...one in the basement for my son-and that is the home XBOX-then one upstairs-my husband and daughter use that one-so we have 3 profiles. I...
  6. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  7. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....
  9. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...
  10. Xbox live on xbox one but not on 360 with the same profil...help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on xbox one but not on 360 with the same profil...help: Hi i have xb live on my xbox one but when i want to play xb 360 they say to me to i dont have xb live and it is the same profil...help 1d8575a9-e69f-4290-b5f5-bebd28636e2c