Profile glitch

Discus and support Profile glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Of the profile didn't connecting on your xbox Try to uninstall and reinstall your profile from the xbox. 103d4cb7-58c9-4e77-bd9e-b6f1a385b3fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Manxdovsky98, Sep 23, 2019.

  1. Manxdovsky98
    Manxdovsky98 Guest

    Profile glitch


    Of the profile didn't connecting on your xbox Try to uninstall and reinstall your profile from the xbox.

    :)
     
    Manxdovsky98, Sep 23, 2019
    #1
  2. CollinC137 Win User

    Profile is Glitched?

    Well, it looks to me like you have all achievements. I see 29/29. Looks like you're all set! :)
  3. juan van Win User

    Profile is glitched

  4. juan van Win User

    Profile is glitched

    Can you try to delete the profile and redownload to see if this corrects the problem.

    Usually this only happens when it is close to the date - are you sure of 12/28/2008?

    (seems like that was the year when the servers went down for the mass amount of people joining.)
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    Profile glitch?

    Hi skyball13,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

    Others have reported the same issue already, so you are not alone, but others being affected have confirmed that they didn't notice any unusual login from their Microsoft's account's recent activity page.

    Therefore, we can only assume this was caused by a bug in the server responsible for profile data, which a re-sync through signing out and back in will restore your correct profile data.

    Nothing has been reported on the Status page or Twitter account just yet but I wouldn't be concerned that someone else has your account details. If it happens again, please make sure to let us know.
  6. Dei et Vita Win User

    Profile is glitched

    I have done that in the past for different reasons, but it hasn't worked.
Thema:

Profile glitch

Loading...
  1. Profile glitch - Similar Threads - Profile glitch

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  10. Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch: Hello. I am currently having an issue where every time I play an xbox 360 game, when I close the game my xbox game status continues to say l’m playing that game. It only fixes itself after hours...