Profile Gamerscore lower than it was.
Discus and support Profile Gamerscore lower than it was. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed that my gamerscore was lower than it used to be, I have no enforcement history that says anything about gamerscore being reset.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeorgeMendivil, Mar 29, 2018.
Thema:
Profile Gamerscore lower than it was.
Loading...
-
Profile Gamerscore lower than it was. - Similar Threads - Profile Gamerscore lower
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Delete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...
in XboX InsidersDelete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...: I try and 100% every game I play. However some games just aren’t worth it and not obtainable. Therefore We should be able to delete some of our gamerscore to get ride of the games/achievements... -
Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I... -
hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC
in XBoX Accessibilityhiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC: so i have a game in my profile that has 0 gamerscore is there a way to hide it from my profile so no one can see it ? 93ffd5af-0818-468f-acab-bec4f26350b0 -
if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.
in XboX Insidersif you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.: if you open a profile with high gamerscore like Stallion83 or other profiles it won't show the completion for example every game shows 0/1000, but when you click on the games profile it shows...