Profile: Gamerpic

Discus and support Profile: Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my gamer pic to the Wendy's® logo, the gamer pic shortly got taken down and said it was against Xbox policy, and a enforcement action... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spicy XVII, Nov 29, 2019.

  1. Spicy XVII
    Spicy XVII Guest

    Profile: Gamerpic


    I changed my gamer pic to the Wendy's® logo, the gamer pic shortly got taken down and said it was against Xbox policy, and a enforcement action happened that was supposed to be lifted, but it currently says "action blocked" and im unable to. Anyone know
    a fix?

    :)
     
    Spicy XVII, Nov 29, 2019
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    pfp

    Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
  3. A for Amnesty Win User

    Gamerpic bug?

    [quote user="DogBoyDerekD"]

    When I take a picture using the website, it doesn't actually change the gamerpic used on my profile.

    From the site:Change your gamer picture on your console in Settings, Profile, Edit Profile, Gamer Picture

    [/quote]

    It is possible to create an AVATAR gamerpic and set it as your current gamerpic. I just did it. You just cannot set an IMAGE gamerpic from this website, as in a gamerpic from a picture pack.
  4. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

    Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app

  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    Profile: Gamerpic

    Hello Spicy XVII,

    Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account.
    We suggest logging in to the
    Xbox Enforcement website
    with your account to view the end date of the suspension. If the suspension is supposed to be lifted today, you may have to wait until the correct time of day. The time of day is taken into consideration when a suspension is issued.
    Also, we recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. The
    decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

    New gamer pics

Thema:

Profile: Gamerpic

Loading...
  1. Profile: Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Profile Gamerpic

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic)

    in XboX Insiders
    Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic): Right now, Xbox profiles only allow us to change the Gamerpic, but the background behind the profile is static and not customizable. It would be awesome to let players change their profile...