Profile fails to download on Xbox 360 and iv e tried everything please help.

Discus and support Profile fails to download on Xbox 360 and iv e tried everything please help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; MY profile fails to download on Xbox 360i and tried downloading I'm able to log in on browser and on XB1,. Can download friends profile. 2SV enabled &... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SolidFerret75, Apr 20, 2023.

  1. Profile fails to download on Xbox 360 and iv e tried everything please help.


    MY profile fails to download on Xbox 360i and tried downloading I'm able to log in on browser and on XB1,. Can download friends profile. 2SV enabled & Disabled but fails. I've Reset xbox 360 and still it won't download. I've removed the internal hard drive and tried downloading onto USB and it still fails to download my profile. I can login to my profile everywhere else with no problem it's just on my xbox 360 console that it fails to download. All help solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    SolidFerret75, Apr 20, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Profile fails to download on Xbox 360 and iv e tried everything please help.

    Hello again, to Roll back and reinstall system updates.

    To do this:

    In the console, go to Settings and select System.

    Select Storage.

    Highlight the memory unit

    Enter the following sequence of buttons: LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

    This opens the Delete System Update window.

    Select Yes.

    This restarts the console.

    If it does not work after this procedure, we advise you to wait until Microsoft releases a fix for this issue.

    But anyway to download the profile you want you will need the password.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Profile fails to download on Xbox 360 and iv e tried everything please help.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Welcome to the community.

    Hello SolidFerret75, have you ever been able to download the profile on the 360 or have you done it and now you can't?

    The console has always been yours or has been bought second-hand, because sometimes in cases like this the console can be unlocked.

    Have you tried to do a system rollback?
  4. SolidFerret75 Win User

    Profile fails to download on Xbox 360 and iv e tried everything please help.

    Yes I was able to download my profile on the xbox 360 before. It was my brothers x360 and I downloaded my profile on it previously before my brother gave it to me. All I did was delete his profile from the console and t hats when I started having the problem signining into xbox live so I then deleted my profile to download it again and it keeps on failing. I would download my brothers profile on it again and try but sadly he is no longer with us and I don't know his password. Its only on the x360 that im unable to sign in and download my profile. There was an error code that comes up but i cant remember it but i will list it when i next try downloading my profile again. The only error code I get is 8015190A but I don't get the error code all the time just sometimes other then that it just says that your profile failed to download try again later. How do you do a system rollback. That's the first iv e heard of that.

    I tried a system rollback and when I tried to download my profile again it still fails and I get the error code 8015190A again.
  5. humaxgold Win User

    please help ive tried everything

    hi everyone

    thank u all for your help.with all your help we manged to sort it.it was hes wireless connction and router.lucky not mine.lol.hes put a cable in a works a treat.thank you all again
  6. bloodyspirit058 Win User

    please help ive tried everything

    In addition to the above suggestions, if you try a wired connection (on both sides) and are still having this issue trying bypassing one of the routers for a direct modem connection. If its still happening have the other person bypass their router for a
    direct modem connection. It is possible to have a NAT issues even if it says nat is open. It is also possible if you guys live close enough together and using the same ISP it could result in a NAT issue from being on the same hub.

    Usually you'll find after bypassing one of the routers everything works fine (and/or better) and it made need replacing.
Thema:

Profile fails to download on Xbox 360 and iv e tried everything please help.

Loading...
  1. Profile fails to download on Xbox 360 and iv e tried everything please help. - Similar Threads - Profile fails download

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Minecraft Java profile acquisition failed

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java profile acquisition failed: so i have an error (Minecraft Java profile acquisition failed: Error transferring https://api.minecraftservices.com/minecraft/profile - server replied:) while logging into the microsoft minecraft...
  9. Failed appeal on ban of profile picture, need help

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Failed appeal on ban of profile picture, need help: I need help, I received an 8 day ban for my profile picture which if you click on my name you can see. It was just a selfie with my left arm and head exposed yet Xbox enforcement said it was...
  10. Gears of war: ultimate edition failed to recover online profile fix?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war: ultimate edition failed to recover online profile fix?: Itll say fail to download required title file after saying failed to recover online profile upon initial launch into the main menu. I recently had to reset my xbox because no games would launch...