PROFILE DOWNLOAD WONT WORK ON ANY SYSTEM

Discus and support PROFILE DOWNLOAD WONT WORK ON ANY SYSTEM in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; created an xbox live account on my pc added xbox live gold subscription and when i try to download my profile it says "SORRY XBOX LIVE PROFILES CAN'T... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBoxGaminghandz, Aug 31, 2016.

1. PROFILE DOWNLOAD WONT WORK ON ANY SYSTEM

created an xbox live account on my pc added xbox live gold subscription and when i try to download my profile it says "SORRY XBOX LIVE PROFILES CAN'T BE DOWNLOADED RIGHT NOW" 801540A9

I HAVE TRIED MULTIPLE PROFILES FROM MY CONSOLE AND I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THEM. SO I THOUGHT MY CONSOLE WAS BROKE

WENT TO MY BROTHERS HOUSE AND TRIED TO DOWNLOAD A PROFILE TO HIS CONSOLE SAME ERROR MESSAGE

SO I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PROFILE SO I TRIED A DIFFERENT PROFILE AND SAME MESSAGE..

SO I CHECKED THE XBOX LIVE STATUS AND THE ALL IS UP AND RUNNING

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

:)

XBoxGaminghandz, Aug 31, 2016
  2. profile wont download

omg, my profile wont download i've cleared my hard drives cache and still wont work after 10 times of doing it, it still wont work. comes up with this message saying "sorry xbox live profiles can't download right now. so angry!

ERROR CODE: 8007045D

JoshuaMinniss, Aug 31, 2016
  3. error code 80070020

it wont let me download my profile or transfer it to a flash or clowd whats going on it keeps giving me this error code^^^^^^^ but my other profile works just fine any help on this wou;d be great..

CLAYcarmine88, Aug 31, 2016
  4. DadSox Win User

Do Minecraft skin packs go between accounts?

I believe in this instance that all profiles that are able to play Minecraft on that system should be able to use any skin pack that is downloaded. You should not have any problems with the download not working for other profiles.
  5. Jim----H Win User

80090304 error with backwards compatibility

Same problem tried to download two profiles to play split screen both wont download
    cleared 360 cache deleted all profiles

now cant play any BC titles as its deleted my main 360 profile that was working

All i get is "xbox live profile can't be downloaded right now" error 80090304
  6. MB5656 Win User

need my Password to sign in, but xbox won't accept it.

hi um you can try signing in to another account or skip sign in go to settings and clear system cash if it wont let you or dose not work try copying your profile on to a usb or different xbox delete it but not the items then re-download your profile and
    try signing in if that do not work you may need a new user (only do that if you try everything from me or any other users ideas and dont work ) i hope that helped :)
  7. WoodsTiger79513 Win User

Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for months)

I don't have any profile data that's the problem. It wont download it.
  8. finzzilla747 Win User

Thanks for the help but it wont let connect to actually download any profile's.
Thema:

PROFILE DOWNLOAD WONT WORK ON ANY SYSTEM

1. PROFILE DOWNLOAD WONT WORK ON ANY SYSTEM - Similar Threads - PROFILE DOWNLOAD WONT

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  5. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...
  6. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  7. I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...: I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live” for a second user on my new Xbox S series. This happens when we try to start a game llike...
  8. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  9. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  10. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...