Profile does not have permission to access online

Discus and support Profile does not have permission to access online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to access gta online, Ive purchased the ultimate game pass and gta5 megladon pack and brand new xbox, when I try play the online part it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by L F2, Feb 18, 2023.

1. L F2
    L F2 Guest

Im trying to access gta online, Ive purchased the ultimate game pass and gta5 megladon pack and brand new xbox, when I try play the online part it says my profile does not have permission. I've tried deleting my xbox profile and adding it back as a new profile but this not work.

:)

2. YOPOPEYE666 Win User

gta online

says my profile does not have permission to access gta online?
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please login to your account at https://account.microsoft.com/services. Let me know if your gold subscription or Game pass Ultimate subscription is active there.

If it's active there, Please try the step below.

Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Profile does not have permission to access GtaV online.

Here is the US & Canada Support number. 1-800-469-9269

Have you tried removing your profile from the console and then reloading it. That will sometimes help with this type of issue.

Let us know if you need anything else. Good Luck!!
  5. Glasgar Win User

Your profile does not have permission to access gta online

Problem is solved. I just had to change my region.
  6. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

Your profile does not have permission to access gta online

Hi king mustfa12,

That error message usually means that it is trying to send you a code to either the email address on file or via text and can't for whatever reason.

Your best bet would be to contact Xbox Support at support.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Profile does not have permission to access online - Similar Threads - Profile does permission

2. "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges.": i keep getting this message in forza horizon 5 and i already tried changing my xbox privacy settings and it still doesn't work. how do i fix this? 27bdb4d9-420a-4297-9039-cc6e1831d0b6
  3. Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?: I recently made some tweaks to my male Xbox Avatar. And now on my Xbox Profile Hub displays random women avatars. What up with that? Is that like some default setting? I know the Xbox severs have...
  4. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  5. Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.: My Cousins Xbox Profile suddenly stopped loading (Synchronising) his friends list. Remedial Steps tried: Remove and redownload Profile. Full wipe and redownload Profile and Games. Without...
  6. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  7. Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...: I have searched everywhere for a solution but have not found any answers. I was playing some games and the controller was working fine the paddles were working and the profile lights were showing...
  8. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...
  9. Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: I will provide as much information as possible regarding this issue. I'm trying to play FIGHT night champion online world championship. This is an older game on the xbox 360 and I am playing it...
  10. Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: This happened about a month ago and tech support ended up having to reset my profile? which took abotu a day nad the gaem worked again, but its happend again! I log in to xbox live to play...