Profile Colors

Discus and support Profile Colors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been waiting a long time for Xbox to add more profile colors, but update after update my hope slowly dies. It would be nice if Xbox added just a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tundra ツ, Aug 6, 2018.

  1. Tundra ツ
    Tundra ツ Guest

    Profile Colors


    I've been waiting a long time for Xbox to add more profile colors, but update after update my hope slowly dies. It would be nice if Xbox added just a few more simple colors such as white or black. I'd even like it if they just added a color wheel where you
    could enter a hex code or something.

    So yeah, that's it, I'm just another random Xbox player with a thought. Hopefully Xbox sees this and caters to me.

    If you have any thoughts or anything, please leave a comment. Thanks for reading! ._.

    :)
     
    Tundra ツ, Aug 6, 2018
    #1
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Can we please have some more color choices?

    ^^ lol. I thought you meant the controller, but more profile colors would be welcome.
     
    brandiesel1, Aug 6, 2018
    #2
  3. danparker276
    danparker276 Guest
    What would you want the next Xbox to have games or features?

    Since it will probably be very low profile, I'd like many cool colors like the windows phones
     
    danparker276, Aug 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Profile Colors

    Hi there,

    I think there are plenty of color option currently especially with the day/night setting.

    Remember, the best place for feedback/suggestions is
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    so the right people will see it.
     
    Mistress Sara, Aug 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

    Profile Colors

    Hi there,

    I think there are plenty of color option currently especially with the day/night setting.

    Remember, the best place for feedback/suggestions is
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    so the right people will see it.
  6. SvenTheDragon Win User

    Profile Color

    dang, that's unfortunate. it would be a neat feature tho
  7. dempup Win User

    Profile Color

    Hi SvenTheDragon.

    Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would not bet on it. I am currently running the Alpha UI an we still have the same color options.
  8. coco meat train Win User

    Profile color

    There’s currently an issue being tracked in the Insider Program (for a surprisingly long time actually) with profile colors not displaying correctly for some users. No time frame for a public fix currently.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

    Profile color

Thema:

Profile Colors

Loading...
  1. Profile Colors - Similar Threads - Profile Colors

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Profile Color Theme

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profile Color Theme: When the xbox community chooses to change there profile color, the xbox platform gives you about 20 different pre loaded colors to choose from. I'm not fond of 2-3 colors that I have the choice...
  10. Xbox one after new update profil color bug

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one after new update profil color bug: After the new update there are problems with the profile colors. And it is so I have as profile color red and when now my friends or someone else goes to my profile he sees a green color. Before...