Profile color
Discus and support Profile color in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't change correctly my profile color in my xbox one. For example: when i choose a blue color, or don't happen a change or change to random color.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kintaromaster, Dec 8, 2018.
Thema:
Profile color
Loading...
-
Profile color - Similar Threads - Profile color
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Profile/Background Customization
in XboX InsidersProfile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Xbox Profile Color Theme
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Profile Color Theme: When the xbox community chooses to change there profile color, the xbox platform gives you about 20 different pre loaded colors to choose from. I'm not fond of 2-3 colors that I have the choice... -
Xbox one after new update profil color bug
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one after new update profil color bug: After the new update there are problems with the profile colors. And it is so I have as profile color red and when now my friends or someone else goes to my profile he sees a green color. Before...