Profile/Background Customization
Discus and support Profile/Background Customization in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NovatoSCDO, Aug 25, 2026.
Thema:
Profile/Background Customization
Loading...
-
Profile/Background Customization - Similar Threads - Profile Background Customization
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic)
in XboX InsidersAdd support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic): Right now, Xbox profiles only allow us to change the Gamerpic, but the background behind the profile is static and not customizable. It would be awesome to let players change their profile... -
Does anyone know why the dream city Xbox profile background art was made because it looks...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes anyone know why the dream city Xbox profile background art was made because it looks...: I don't know what im looking at but it looks kinda disturbing to be a choice for a xbox profile background. Can someone please explain what im looking at because this seems rated r.... -
Idea for Xbox backgrounds. And profile pictures
in XboX InsidersIdea for Xbox backgrounds. And profile pictures: There should be animated moving background wallpapers of any thing as long as it's appropriate and accepted to have and it just moves on its own like what gamers have as their computer... -
Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...