Profile adress

Discus and support Profile adress in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to buy forza 4 with money from my xbox wallet, when i press buy it tells me to enter my profile adress, I have no clue what a profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Beanman271, Jul 22, 2019.

  1. Beanman271
    Beanman271 Guest

    Profile adress


    I am trying to buy forza 4 with money from my xbox wallet, when i press buy it tells me to enter my profile adress, I have no clue what a profile adress is

    :)
     
    Beanman271, Jul 22, 2019
    #1
  2. WPAK Win User

    Profile adress

    Hi there,

    be sure to fully update the information like address information at
    http://account.microsoft.com


    If everything is fully specified and valid on the Microsoft Account then you should be able to use any supported payment option

    Side note: keep in mind that money is per country/region
  3. yobrizo Win User

    Profile adress

    Hello. when making digital purchases we need to have a valid billing address. that's why you need to put your address
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

    Profile adress

    Hello,

    you must go into your MS account settings, best way is on PC. And Add address to billing information.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

    Profile adress

    You need to add a billing address, update your profile data, once you have done this you will not be asked again.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

    Profile adress

    Just consider it is a billing address. Even if you pay by your credit you must have a billing address for any purchase.
Thema:

Profile adress

Loading...
  1. Profile adress - Similar Threads - Profile adress

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. How can I add a new profile adress for my Xbox account when I am not in the US?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add a new profile adress for my Xbox account when I am not in the US?: I am trying to change my Gamertag since yesterday. As I need to pay for a second name change it requires me to add a profile adress (though my MS, not my Xbox, account already has my full adress)...
  10. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...