Profile activity feed deleted itself. Can it be fixed?
Discus and support Profile activity feed deleted itself. Can it be fixed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did some tinkering with my profile recently and blocked followers/strangers to remove them and deleted posts of those I added. I also deleted some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalciumKillah, Nov 14, 2019.
Thema:
Profile activity feed deleted itself. Can it be fixed?
Loading...
-
Profile activity feed deleted itself. Can it be fixed? - Similar Threads - Profile activity feed
-
Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name
in XboX InsidersCheckmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments] -
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
How do I get my profiles activity feed posts back after they have disappeared?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I get my profiles activity feed posts back after they have disappeared?: Hello, I have searched Reddit, YouTube, and these very forums to find an answer to my issue. I have been unsuccessful. Recently I found out that your Xbox profiles activity feed has your game... -
I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps... -
Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...
in XBoX AccessibilityHas Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console... -
So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However,...
in XBoX on ConsolesSo my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However,...: So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However, whenever on my first profile, it thinks I'm always holding down the paddle assigned to my "A button".... -
I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...
in XBoX on WindowsI have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...