Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy[Xbox profile - change your avatar to a...

Discus and support Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy[Xbox profile - change your avatar to a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Witam, Mam problem ze zmianą avatara profilu Xbox na niestandardowy w aplikacji Pomocnik konsoli Xbox. Próbuję już od paru tygodni, jednak za każdym... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FilowskyyYT, May 7, 2020.

  1. FilowskyyYT
    FilowskyyYT Guest

    Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy[Xbox profile - change your avatar to a...


    Witam,

    Mam problem ze zmianą avatara profilu Xbox na niestandardowy w aplikacji Pomocnik konsoli Xbox. Próbuję już od paru tygodni, jednak za każdym razem, kiedy klikam "Wyślij", wyskakuje mi komunikat "Nie można przesłać obrazka. Spróbuj ponownie później." Czym
    może być to spowodowane i w jaki sposób zmienić mój avatar?

    [Translation - Hello,

    I'm having trouble changing my Xbox profile avatar to a custom avatar in the Xbox Helper app. I've been trying for a few weeks, but every time I click "Send", I get the message "Cannot upload the image. Please try again later." What can it be caused
    and how can I change my avatar?]


    :)
     
    FilowskyyYT, May 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

    Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy[Xbox profile - change your avatar to a custom one]

    Hi,

    That feature has been temporarily disabled. No date/timeframe for it’s return has been given. All information about it can be found at
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/

    *******

    Cześć,

    Ta funkcja została tymczasowo wyłączona. Nie podano daty / terminu zwrotu. Wszystkie informacje na ten temat można znaleźć na stronie
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  3. Przemoo1982 Win User

    jak to jest z kupowaniem DLC ??

    DLC to dodatki do gier czy to w formie dodatkowym misji czy map do rozgrywki Multiplayer. Akcesoria dla avatara to co innego. DLC raz ściągnięte może być użyte na każdym koncie zalogowanym na danej konsoli. Elementy Avatara są dostępne tylko w obrębie danego
    konta.
  4. SammyVS Win User

    Can't re-download my xbox 360 account nor sign in with my Xbox profile on xbox 360

    Make a change to your avatar, save and try playing again.

    Note Any avatar change will do because the change causes the service to sync your account for your profile.

    Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.

    Xbox Avatar Editor

    Sign in and make any change to your avatar.

    Select Save.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

    how do I change

    after going to your profile settings, you'll be able to change your avatar and xbox name
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S

    Make a change in your avatar

    Note Any avatar change will do because the change causes the service to sync your account for your profile.

    Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-avatar-e...

    Sign in and make any change to your avatar.

    Select Save.

    Try to sign in on your Xbox 360 console again
Thema:

Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy[Xbox profile - change your avatar to a...

Loading...
  1. Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy[Xbox profile - change your avatar to a... - Similar Threads - Profil zmiana avatara

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy

    in XBoX on Windows
    Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy: Witam, Mam problem ze zmianą avatara profilu Xbox na niestandardowy w aplikacji Pomocnik konsoli Xbox. Próbuję już od paru tygodni, jednak za każdym razem, kiedy klikam "Wyślij", wyskakuje mi...