Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

Discus and support Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PeterD., May 15, 2023.

1. PeterD.
    PeterD. Guest

Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

Hello everybody,

I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed).

I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the lastest Updates and patches. I play FH5 with my friends. Everything works on this PC flawless (also Discord Audio Chat).
    BUT when I start an Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat with my friends, then they can hear me , but I hear only choppy or distorted Audio Bits (kinda robotic).
    I already did 90% of all Google and Bing found articles regarding this problem on the Web. I reinstalled Audio-Driver, made trillions of settings and exchanged the Hardware (HeadSet) also....in short...I did literally almost all :-(. Also, when this is happening, everything else like Game-Audio or Discord Chat Audio works flawless !!!!

SO I think it related with this Teredo-IP Stuff. But I dunno, if this is a need for Party-Audio Chat. Furthermore I noticed once, that when I use the XBOX-App from my iPhone inside my WLAN -> then I get also this problematic Audio on the iPhone !!!! But when I switch to cellphone Internet, then in the first try I also had this choppy sound, in the second attempt I could participate flawless. So.....I think it has todo with the Router/WLAN/Connection/Teredo.
    When I ask my Net-Provider for help, then they made a test of the connection....which worked (even fast) and told me, that I must contact the SW company I have problems with and everything is cool with their product......... And that's why I'm here :-(

I hope somebody has INSIDER Information regarding this XBOX Audio Problem !! If somebody can help me, I would jump for joy.....

THX for reading

Peter

:)

PeterD., May 15, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Peter,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description you are having issue with audio while using the party chat in Xbox Game Bar. Let us check on this together and help identify what is causing the issue. If the issue gets more complicated than what we have expected, then we will help you how to submit feedback to our engineering team so this can be investigated further.

We appreciate for isolating the issue in your end that help us focus on the issue that is happening only in party chat in Xbox Game Bar. These are the things that we can do to help resolve your concern.

1. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • Select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Check your privacy settings of your account.

• Sign in to Xbox.com and then select Account manager (it’s your gamerpic in the upper-right corner).
    • Select More options > Xbox settings > Privacy & online safety.
    • In the Privacy tab, make sure Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites is set to Everyone, and then select Submit to save your changes.
    3. Check app permissions.

• Make sure Windows has permission to use your audio device by going to your privacy settings. For example, to check your microphone privacy settings:
    • Press the Start button, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • Choose Privacy, and under App permissions, select Microphone.
    • Make sure Xbox Game Bar is turned on.

[​IMG]

Other troubleshooting steps can be found on the link below. You may skip the steps that you have already perform.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. NukaColaSour Win User

How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

Thanks for the attempt to help, I’m not having issues with party chat, it’s all audio including the game sounding choppy
  5. Farscape247 Win User

How do I fix xbox game bar

gamebar is not the best for chat unfortunatley, i would make sure your mic is turned down slightly or it will distort.

I have since switch to discord and my mates on xbox use discord on the phone.
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
Thema:

1. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted - Similar Threads - Prof Answer needed

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  5. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  6. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  7. The only answer I can get is "it's still beta"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The only answer I can get is "it's still beta": I've been using cloud gaming service for several months and encountered so many troubles as well. Like suddenly audio got muted, game freeze for few mins and start to catch up the speed again (...
  8. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...
  9. Give us your gamertag and we'll make you a custom Starfield mission patch prof pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give us your gamertag and we'll make you a custom Starfield mission patch prof pic: I posted my gamertag on XBOX twitter page and have not gotten it, [img] 14592cca-c177-481e-b38a-855e4cae7108
  10. NO actual prof that my Xbox One Elite is in fact a Elite version

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO actual prof that my Xbox One Elite is in fact a Elite version: I just talked to 4 different Microsoft support technicians for them to check what kind of console did I own based on the Serial Number. All 4 of them told me I had a Original Xbox One 1TB and not...