PROCEDURE TO GET XBOX ONE S ( ALL DIGITAL) REPLACED IN INDIA

Discus and support PROCEDURE TO GET XBOX ONE S ( ALL DIGITAL) REPLACED IN INDIA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi to all Community Members out there, My Xbox One S recently emitted smoke from the vents and reading these forums gave me a fair idea that I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AM_1618, Oct 11, 2020.

  1. AM_1618
    AM_1618 Guest

    PROCEDURE TO GET XBOX ONE S ( ALL DIGITAL) REPLACED IN INDIA


    Hi to all Community Members out there,

    My Xbox One S recently emitted smoke from the vents and reading these forums gave me a fair idea that I need to get it replaced. However I am still confused about the procedure that I need to do to put in the replacement/repair request from here in
    INDIA ( given the COVID situation).

    I tried raising a request through the device support page but I faced the following issues.

    1) When I specify the Issue Type as SAFETY AND CONCERN ISSUE
    ( as I believe smoke coming out my Xbox falls under that category), I am prompted to contact Microsoft, but I am not able to reach any agent or talk to anyone there.

    2) When I try to specify the Issue Type as something else ( related to hardware only), I enter my address
    (INDIA) I am prompted to check out OTHER SERVICE OPTIONS and ultimately, I get the message :
    "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please
    contact Microsoft Support for assistance." Again, I'm guessing this problem arises from the fact that I live in
    India.

    Please help a brother out and explain elaborately what needs to be done .( I'll be really grateful to the community)

    Stay safe and indoors everyone!

    Cheers!!

    :)
     
    AM_1618, Oct 11, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    PROCEDURE TO GET XBOX ONE S ( ALL DIGITAL) REPLACED IN INDIA

    Hi Am_1618,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We see you already have a thread on this issue. We will continue to assist you on the original thread. Please keep in mind the

    forum guidelines
    when creating posts. I will be locking this thread as it is a duplicate thread.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. febricool Win User

    Xbox one all digital version

    Is the xbox one s all digital version releasing on May 7th worldwide?? Or is it just to the United nations? I am from India .
  4. AM_1618 Win User

    HOW TO GET XBOX ONE S REPLACED IN INDIA

    Hi XBF Brad A,

    I tried that, but I face the following problems:

    1) When I specify the Issue Type as SAFETY AND CONCERN ISSUE ( as I believe smoke coming out my Xbox falls under that category), I am prompted to contact Microsoft, but I am not able to reach any agent or talk to anyone there

    2) When I try to specify the Issue Type as something else ( related to hardware only), I enter my address
    (INDIA) I am prompted to check out OTHER SERVICE OPTIONS
    and ultimately, I get the message : "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft Support for
    assistance." Again, I'm guessing this problem arises from the fact that I live in
    India.

    I see that you're a Microsoft agent and a Moderator, hence I hope you would assist me a little further and help me get reconnected with my games at the earliest.

    Looking forward to your solutions/suggestions to the problems I stated above.

    Stay safe mate!!

    Cheers!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    HOW TO GET XBOX ONE S REPLACED IN INDIA

    Hello Am_1618,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a repair. You can go to

    device support page
    . Once you set up a repair on the site, you will get email with a label and instructions on what to do.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Shifting the Xbox one s to India

    The Xbox One and Xbox One games are all region-free (except for China, I think).

    You can buy Indian games and play them on a US Xbox One S console, and vice versa.

    By the way, the Xbox One S internal power supply is multivoltage, so it should support India just fine. All you'll need to do is to find a replacement AC cord that will match Indian plugs.
Thema:

PROCEDURE TO GET XBOX ONE S ( ALL DIGITAL) REPLACED IN INDIA

Loading...
  1. PROCEDURE TO GET XBOX ONE S ( ALL DIGITAL) REPLACED IN INDIA - Similar Threads - PROCEDURE DIGITAL REPLACED

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. when i try to play assassin's creed iv blackflag an error appears that says the procedure...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to play assassin's creed iv blackflag an error appears that says the procedure...: when i try to play assassin's creed iv blackflag an error appears that says the procedure entry point UPLAY_USERGetEmailutf8 could not be located in the dynamic link...
  7. my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point...: my pes 2017 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point Steaminternal_CreatInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library 626de349-715c-474d-9c9a-c4d270d6a363
  8. binding of isaac procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    binding of isaac procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library...: i was playing the game just fine few days ago but when i open it today it said "the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll"...
  9. Is this procedure permanent or temporary?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this procedure permanent or temporary?: I have received this email: We have performed a thorough analysis of the account. Due to suspicious activity associated with this account, we will not be reinstating this account and supporting...
  10. How to initiate lost package procedure?

    in XBoX on Windows
    How to initiate lost package procedure?: So I recently sent my Series S in for repairs and Microsoft shipped it back, but Fedex delivered it to the wrong address. FedEx is looking for it but they said I should contact Microsoft so they...