Problens with a game

Discus and support Problens with a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason the game "totally accurate battle simulator" just appears a black screen but the sounds and the controller buttons keeps working (i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cacaiqueFerreira, Mar 31, 2022.

  1. Problens with a game


    For some reason the game "totally accurate battle simulator" just appears a black screen but the sounds and the controller buttons keeps working (i know the controller buttons is working because the sound) and when i click on "menu" everything from xbox is working normally like just this game have the screen totally black,what can i do for solve this? Im using a xbox series S

    :)
     
    cacaiqueFerreira, Mar 31, 2022
    #1
  2. TheProfess0r Win User

    Problens with a game

    My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    I would suggest that you reinstall that game. If the same issue happens, I would suggest that you perform a factory reset.

    It will refresh your system and delete any corrupted files that are causing issues.

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

    - Select Reset console.

    - On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

    You will have to sign in again.
  3. IHarang Win User

    Can't sign in says error 0x80a40010 What to do?

    same problen can do nothing with it
  4. Hyovio Win User

    Can't connect xbox live on this console

    Yea same problen and none of these work :(
  5. King DemonX Win User

    Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.

    i have the same problen, any solution?
  6. Kingspade702 Win User

    New system update won't download.

    There is no answers on the preview page im having the same problen.
Thema:

Problens with a game

Loading...
  1. Problens with a game - Similar Threads - Problens game

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. problen with update error code 0x80072ee2

    in XBoX on Windows
    problen with update error code 0x80072ee2: has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? i was just on my xbox one watching youtube then is said you need to update your xbox i said it coyld update then it started i didnt see the green...
  7. HDR disabled after "Instant on" - big problen on XOX

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR disabled after "Instant on" - big problen on XOX: HDR is working fine when normally starting the game. Switch off the console, switch on (instant on), quick resume the game - everything has wrong colors, hdr is not enabled. Only way to fix this...
  8. Xbox Update and External Hard drive problen

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update and External Hard drive problen: Hello everyone, a few days ago, I ran across a problem which I believe started with the Update on Oct 10. It began when "Events (Beta)" had stopped and failed to install, I did a number of...
  9. problen in halo 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    problen in halo 5: There was a failure in halo 5, which does not synchronize my profile, I also delete my personalization content, in addition to opening the packages of supplies, these are not added to the...
  10. Xbox live discconecting problen

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live discconecting problen: Hello! I have a problem whit my xbox live. When i'm playing games, xbox is disconnecting from xbox live. What shud i do? I try all. I deleted my profail and re downlod, i clear my system cheas, I...