Problems with xbox.

Discus and support Problems with xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, I got on today to find every single time I load a game I get disconnected from xbox live. So... I looked for a solution didn't find one. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpyN3T, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SpyN3T
    SpyN3T Guest

Problems with xbox.

First off, I got on today to find every single time I load a game I get disconnected from xbox live. So... I looked for a solution didn't find one. i restarted my xbox and tryed again and now I cant even connect to xbox live....... It connects fine to everything,
    I checked the xbox live service status page. everything is on.. yet I can't connect to xbox live here I am cant even connect to xbox live to try and fix the problem I first got with disconnecting when I load a game.

Making this clear for those replying. It is not a problem with my network or internet connection nor is there an issue with my network settings.

:)

SpyN3T, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    problems with xbox

Seems pretty straightforward to me, just post a thread in the appropriate forum. In this case, here;

forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

MisterSwitch, Jan 2, 2014
  3. problems with xbox

yea but u know. i post a clan recruitment and with in hours its gone.? like wtf

X 8BN milkey X, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Problems with xbox.

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
    times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

HDD problem or Xbox problem??

G'day W0lf! You are correct in your conclusion that the HDD is the issue here. Thank you for trying all the steps in our support pages!

Going forward, the best course of action will be this:

• If you're still able to access files on your HDD, try to move your save files onto a USB flash drive or Memory Unit.
    • Register your console and order a replacement HDD at our repair site.
    • If you don't want to order a replacement there, I recommend you stick to trusted retailers from which to buy your new HDD, to make sure it is an official Xbox product. 3rd party HDDs will not support backwards compatibility with Original Xbox games, and
      we cannot guarantee the quality of 3rd party devices.
    • Once the HDD is replaced, re-download your content. There's no need for a license transfer here as you'll be on the same console!

If you have any further questions, please let us know. =)
  6. Silicel2 Win User

You could try to contact support and if you still have warranty you can explain the situation and if it is deemed necessary they can send it in for repair if they find anything wrong with it they will fix it if not they will send it back, just time lost.
    Taking from your post I would go with the hard drive issue, make sure it is properly seated and never move the console while it is operating.
  7. SilentGamer895 Win User

Have you had the E68 message again? If your console is having a hard time reading the discs it may need to be looked at due to the disc reader not working.
  8. Honshuw0lf Win User

My xbox has been reading game discs fine since removing the HDD, however while the drive was installed it would either say the game disc is damaged/unreadable (when it was unscratched/new) or that the download failed (despite it being on-disc play). I've
    been able to load games up and play them for hours, save them to the mem unit without issue (with the HDD removed). So does that sound more like a bad/corrupt HDD rather than a faulty 360 (since the former seems more likely at this point after my investigation)?
  9. SubtendedAsp8 Win User

Xbox problem

I cannot access my xbox live account..

It just says Windows Live ID invalid.
Thema:

Problems with xbox.

1. Problems with xbox. - Similar Threads - Problems

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  10. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...