Problems with xbox.

Discus and support Problems with xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, I got on today to find every single time I load a game I get disconnected from xbox live. So... I looked for a solution didn't find one. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpyN3T, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SpyN3T
    SpyN3T Guest

Problems with xbox.

First off, I got on today to find every single time I load a game I get disconnected from xbox live. So... I looked for a solution didn't find one. i restarted my xbox and tryed again and now I cant even connect to xbox live....... It connects fine to everything,
    I checked the xbox live service status page. everything is on.. yet I can't connect to xbox live here I am cant even connect to xbox live to try and fix the problem I first got with disconnecting when I load a game.

Making this clear for those replying. It is not a problem with my network or internet connection nor is there an issue with my network settings.

:)

SpyN3T, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    problems with xbox

Seems pretty straightforward to me, just post a thread in the appropriate forum. In this case, here;

forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

MisterSwitch, Jan 2, 2014
  3. problems with xbox

yea but u know. i post a clan recruitment and with in hours its gone.? like wtf

X 8BN milkey X, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Problems with xbox.

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
    times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

HDD problem or Xbox problem??

G'day W0lf! You are correct in your conclusion that the HDD is the issue here. Thank you for trying all the steps in our support pages!

Going forward, the best course of action will be this:

• If you're still able to access files on your HDD, try to move your save files onto a USB flash drive or Memory Unit.
    • Register your console and order a replacement HDD at our repair site.
    • If you don't want to order a replacement there, I recommend you stick to trusted retailers from which to buy your new HDD, to make sure it is an official Xbox product. 3rd party HDDs will not support backwards compatibility with Original Xbox games, and
      we cannot guarantee the quality of 3rd party devices.
    • Once the HDD is replaced, re-download your content. There's no need for a license transfer here as you'll be on the same console!

If you have any further questions, please let us know. =)
  6. Silicel2 Win User

You could try to contact support and if you still have warranty you can explain the situation and if it is deemed necessary they can send it in for repair if they find anything wrong with it they will fix it if not they will send it back, just time lost.
    Taking from your post I would go with the hard drive issue, make sure it is properly seated and never move the console while it is operating.
  7. SilentGamer895 Win User

Have you had the E68 message again? If your console is having a hard time reading the discs it may need to be looked at due to the disc reader not working.
  8. Honshuw0lf Win User

My xbox has been reading game discs fine since removing the HDD, however while the drive was installed it would either say the game disc is damaged/unreadable (when it was unscratched/new) or that the download failed (despite it being on-disc play). I've
    been able to load games up and play them for hours, save them to the mem unit without issue (with the HDD removed). So does that sound more like a bad/corrupt HDD rather than a faulty 360 (since the former seems more likely at this point after my investigation)?
  9. SubtendedAsp8 Win User

Xbox problem

I cannot access my xbox live account..

It just says Windows Live ID invalid.
Thema:

Problems with xbox.

1. Problems with xbox. - Similar Threads - Problems

2. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  6. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  7. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  8. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  9. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  10. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...