Problems with Xbox Wireless Controller trigger buttons on PC

Discus and support Problems with Xbox Wireless Controller trigger buttons on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently purchased an Xbox Wireless controller, Specifically the Stellar Shift Special Addition , and I'm having a bit of trouble. While playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Isaac Molina1, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Problems with Xbox Wireless Controller trigger buttons on PC

So I recently purchased an Xbox Wireless controller, Specifically the Stellar Shift Special Addition , and I'm having a bit of trouble. While playing Genshin Impact, none of the trigger buttons seem to work at all, and also on Destiny 2, i can't seem to fire my weapons, at all. though when i try to fire a hand cannon, it barrel twists and then nothing

If i had to guess, it only registers my buttons presses' as some sort of half press. it works jsut fine when i play another game like Monster Hunter or Wild Hearts, but I can't seem to find what my problem may be , or even the solution (maybe the drivers? i don't know where to find those even)

and ebfore anyone says, my controller does NOT have a trigger lock switch for me to switch on and off, at least not on the outside (i dunno about the inside) but this is driving me nuts

:)

Isaac Molina1, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Isaac Molina1,

Thank you for patiently waiting while we are consulting the issue with our internal support team.

Here is the recommendation from our internal support team. Since you are about to play the game from Steam, refer to the link below for the Xbox One controller setup.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Isaac Molina1 Win User

My issue here is that neither the accessories app nor my controller will update. The drivers are supposedly "up to date" and the accessoriesapp still doesn't detect my controller, so I'm completely unable to do anything at the moment.

This is frustrating because it t feels like all these instructions are running in circles leading into the exact same wall.

I CANNOT update my controller. I CANNOT update the Xbox accessories app.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Isaac Molina1,

Thank you for getting back with the thread and we appreciate for your prompt response.

We would like to inform you that we are consulting this issue to our internal support team. It may take 2-3 business days before we can receive feedback from them. For now, we may need to patiently wait for their response and surely, we will get back to you for the updates once we receive response from them.

Thank you for your patience and consideration while we are looking for the accurate information related to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Isaac Molina1 Win User

so in troubleshooting and deeper looking, it would appear that my PC does not inherently come with bluetooth, the only thing really connecting my controller has been the wireless adapter, although it still doesn't answer why a wired connection won't suffice. it jsut won't pick up the existence of my controller
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Problems with Xbox Wireless Controller trigger buttons on PC - Similar Threads - Problems Wireless Controller

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11: I just connected my xbox wireless headset to my new windows 11 PC, but noticed some problems that I have not had with the headset before on my old windows 10 pc. On my old pc when the headset was...
  4. xbox wireless adapter problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adapter problems: xbox wireless adapter disconnecting randomly, i think there might be a correlation between fast inputs and the disconnection. Adapter works fine for extended periods of time while playing...
  5. Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows Spacial Audio problems: Hello, I am using a new model Xbox wireless adapter on my Windows 11 PC. I have the Xbox wireless headset connected via the adapter. But there are sound stutters and lag in games with Dolby Atmos....
  6. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  7. Xbox Controller Wireless problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wireless problem: hello i have problem with my controller when i turn on my controller it work normally but after a while if im playing it disconnect and reconnect and after it says connected but nothing happend...
  8. Xbox wireless headset charging problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless headset charging problem: Hi , I have brought a new Xbox wireless headset for series X and it shows orange blinking while I connected it to the Xbox ( assuming it’s charging ) like after an hour I disconnected it from the...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset (Global Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset (Global Problem): Xbox Wireless Headset - When I try to turn it on, a white diode lights up and a power-up sound comes on. The white diode doesn't flash, it just lights up for a couple of seconds - and then the...
  10. Problem when synchronizing wireless control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem when synchronizing wireless control: Hi. My Xbox One has the following situations. When trying to synchronize a wireless control: 1.- Pressing the synchronization button that is on the console emits only a sound indicating that it...