Problems with Xbox live account

Discus and support Problems with Xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I updated my xbox live profile, this included my gamertag. It all worked, all was fine. 4 days later and now when i log into minecraft on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aiden Bogg, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Aiden Bogg
    Aiden Bogg Guest

Recently I updated my xbox live profile, this included my gamertag. It all worked, all was fine. 4 days later and now when i log into minecraft on my switch or playstation it now uses the old gamertag and is treating it like a different account. My partner logged into my account on her laptop and it uses the new gamertag. They both are using the same log in details, same email and password. We've both played minecraft at the same time using the same email and password but are showing up as 2 separate xbox live accounts. All consoles are up to date with updates. I'd just make do but now im also having problems just logging in, in general as sometimes it decides it just doesn't want to. Also it means i lose my inventory on minecraft if im going between accounts. I can't seem to contact anyone from microsoft to try fix this. Any help?

:)

Aiden Bogg, Aug 30, 2022
  2. HOR53FR34K Win User

Problem with Origin

Like, my old EA- Account has the same Mail as my Live- ID to which my xbox live account is linked.

May THIS cause the problem? But I don't see here the problem just to link my xbox live account to my origin- account!
  3. UnreadGull8 Win User

Xbox Live Issues

Hi i have problem because on my account where I have xbox live gold and xbox live without gold there seems to be a problem with signing in to xbox and I don't have Internet on those accounts whereas on my sisters account where she doesn't have xbox live
    there is no problem and Internet works fine. The error code is 8015820A
  4. Thunderbird90 Win User

Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

I was having the same problem, I was able to resolve the problem by creating a new Xbox live account since using the new account I have been able to unlock all the Mahjong games, so it would appear the problem is with the Xbox live account settings.
  5. Misconfigured Win User

Problem with Xbox Live Account.

go to who ever hosts your email and click forgot password and follow the reset proccess
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

problem xbox live account

Hey again Cobra! I checked into your Tenure history to double check this myself, and the "3" is the proper count now. As mentioned above, the change is related to the new method for calculating Tenure. You can get more info on that new process in our

Tenure Sticky
    . Again, I'm sorry for the confusion here.
Thema:

1. Problems with Xbox live account - Similar Threads - Problems live account

2. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  5. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...
  6. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  7. Xbox Live Account authorization problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Account authorization problem.: I have been trying so long to authorize several games/applications to my Xbox Live and Microsoft account, there is no problem in Microsoft account except Xbox Live account, whenever i try to...
  8. problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4: Hello every one I recently purchase forza horizon 4 in steam store , but when i launch the game it require sign in again . so I sign in , but it require to specify an email address as an alias...
  9. Xbox Live Account Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Problem: I am currently facing an issue regarding the Xbox Live sign in on Forza street Support. I have lost almost 5000 gold due to a glitch in the game. When I am trying to login on the portal it is...
  10. Problem With Live Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem With Live Account?: Hello, So I'm trying to log into the forums for Gears Of War and it coincidently gave me this message right after I changed my pfp (had logged out and tried to go back in so the picture would be...