Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for

Discus and support Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, couple of days ago I bought and validated a global key of the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. it is shown in my purchases history, after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mroigestr, Apr 23, 2020.

1. mroigestr
    mroigestr Guest

Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for

Hi,

couple of days ago I bought and validated a global key of the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. it is shown in my purchases history,

after I downloaded the game through microsoft store and started it, i got a warning saying that there are some problems with my xbox ID and that my game progresses couldn't get saved. and it stocks there - i cannot even reach the main menu of the game.

how can i solve this issue?

:)

mroigestr, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Why isnt some new arcade games releasing on 360 but not on x1

I can't wait for ID@XBOX to come out reguluerly. And some might be free to play. A 1000GS free to play game. And get most of it by not paying a dime. I be there. But I would not mind paying any way.
  3. Leyned Win User

Xbox Live Down for the Count

Well, who cares about ps4? We pay Microsoft for a service that doesn't work, that's it. I just have downloaded games so I can't play, there is a problem and not a small one.
  4. ShutCelery17339 Win User

cannot buy from xbox marketplace

Do you get an error message of any kind? (example: 0x--------)
    I have the same problem. I can't download/purchase any contents on the Xbox Store. Is it a problem with my Xbox One ID and server?

I don't have any error message. When i search for a game, then I click on it, the page doesn't load.
  5. Tynka Abubakar Win User

Payday 3 And Gamepass

I have no problem with playing online My question is way I can't play . It is forcing me to get gamepass is like am Buying the game then I have to pay gamepass to play?
  6. Papa Le Pew Pew Win User

Black Ops 2 zombies not working

The game is playing off a disc. I tried activision but I can't register because I don't have an ID and I can't get an ID until I am registered. Catch 22 much?
Thema:

1. Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for - Similar Threads - Problems doesn't validated

2. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  3. Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...: Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on argentina but it still doesn't work. Please help me...
  4. It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...: It just says "there is a problem with your account fix it at account live.com but it doesn't say what the problem is. And because of that I'd doesn't let me sign in to my account please help :)...
  5. The gamepass doesn't open my games, I don't know if it's a problem with my pc or windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gamepass doesn't open my games, I don't know if it's a problem with my pc or windows.: The gamepass hasn't opened my games for days, the strange thing is that I don't even get an error screen, only a program with a generic icon, runs for a fraction of a second and then nothing...
  6. Onscreen keyboard doesn't appear. Can't report problem with keyboard without keyboard

in XboX Insiders
    Onscreen keyboard doesn't appear. Can't report problem with keyboard without keyboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  7. Activation problem (received the mail but doesn't work)

in XboX Insiders
    Activation problem (received the mail but doesn't work): Hello, I have received the mail who invite me to test the xcloud on pc and ios but when I click on the link in the mail, it say that I need an invite. any help? submitted by /u/Sluswashbuckler...
  8. [Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    [Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC: Hi, I have a problem with Blair Witch on Game Pass PC. After installing game doesn't run. This is the first game with such a isue. Anyone knows what is going on? Thank You...
  9. Problem with update that doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with update that doesn't work.: Hi everybody, the question could already be ask but i don't find the answer. I have a problem with the update which doesn't work. When i download it, it stop at 10% and after i have an update...
  10. Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment

in XboX Insiders
    Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment: I booted up Halo: MCC on PC and was greeted with this message "Your account doesn't match your dev environment". I never had this appear before and I was playing MCC perfectly fine before this. I...