Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC)

Discus and support Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not able to download Sinner or Everspace. It comes up an error message with Everspace, and refered to Sinner, it just doesn't start downloading. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/occurredrodrigo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC)

I'm not able to download Sinner or Everspace. It comes up an error message with Everspace, and refered to Sinner, it just doesn't start downloading. I tried rebooting the app and the PC, it didn't work.

submitted by /u/occurredrodrigo
    [link] [comments]

/u/occurredrodrigo, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Peacock code?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

Yes, you can!

You can redeem via your Xbox console, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, or the Xbox app for Windows PC.

Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile phone and check out current Perks on the profile screen.

To learn more:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-game-pass-mobile...

Xbox app for Windows PC

To browse current Perks on your PC, head to the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows PC.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  4. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

5. 羿凯王 Win User

xgpu not showing in pc or android xbox app

you haven't solve my problem, game pass subscription is still not showed on my pc xbox app
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

Thema:

Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC)

1. Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC) - Similar Threads - Problems Games Pass

2. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  3. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  4. Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass: Hi today they add Assassins Creed Valhalla on game pass so i want to play it on my Pc, but when i try to install it i got a sad face, and i dont know what to do, any idea of what is happening?...
  5. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  6. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  7. Problem with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game pass: So, i got 1year prepaid game pass ultimate that lasts till 26 jan 2024. i open my game pass games, and it asks me to sign in or renew the subscription. please help me solve this, im by no means...
  8. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  9. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  10. I have a problem when trying to initialize starfield on game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem when trying to initialize starfield on game pass pc: Hi, I installed Starfield on my E: drive because i dont have enough space. But when im trying to launch the game this error pops up: ''C:\Program...