Problems with Windows Media Player Recognizing Photos thru Xbox

Discus and support Problems with Windows Media Player Recognizing Photos thru Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello; I am trying to organize my digital photo library on my computer. I would like to access these photos on my TV; using video streaming off my PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcBergevin, Apr 10, 2021.

1. MarcBergevin
    MarcBergevin Guest

Hello;

I am trying to organize my digital photo library on my computer. I would like to access these photos on my TV; using video streaming off my PC.

I have several folders that have photo files; however many of the files are not being recognized by Windows Media Player thru the Xbox.

It seems hit or miss as to which photos are being recognized.

Any suggstions on how to solve this problem would be appreciated.

Thank-you.

:)

MarcBergevin, Apr 10, 2021
  2. GaetanoBurletta Win User

edere File Video su Pc sulla Xbox 360[Translation-E.O. Video Files on PC on Xbox 360]

Window media player recognize all media on my pc
  3. EzR0 Win User

Windows Media Center

Using translator.
    I have this problem on my Xbox 360. Windows Media Center does not see either video or photo. Xbox 360 is connected to the PC. Windows Media Center on the PC sees all all the photos and videos. Please help me.
  4. HiagoBrandão Win User

Aonde eu acho o executável do jogo ?( o arquivo .exe)[Where do I find the game executable? (The .exe file)]

Não tenho a pasta "WindowsApps", eu tenho o Windows Defender, Defender advanced threat protection, Mail, Media Player, Multimedia platform, Nt, Photo viewer, Portables devices, Security e o Windows power shell

[Translation - I don't have the "WindowsApps" folder, I have Windows Defender, Defender advanced threat protection, Mail, Media Player, Multimedia platform, Nt, Photo viewer, Portables devices, Security and the Windows power shell]
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 windows media center

If your phone is an Android device and can be used as a standard removable drive via USB, you could plug in the phone via USB as Fl0ydPinkert0n suggests.

If you have an iOS device, or your phone can't be used as a standard removable mass storage device, you have these options:

Import the photos to your PC and either copy them to an USB drive, or add the photos to a folder that is scanned by the Windows Media Player.

After you added the photos to the Media Player Library (usually importing them to the Photos folder under your user account is sufficient), check that your photos appear in the Windows Media Player library.

Then make sure media sharing is enabled under Windows 10. Open the start menu and open the "classic" Control panel. You should find the Controlpanel app by typing "Control" in the search bar of the start menu.

Under the Control panel, go to Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and set up the Media Streaming options.

Make sure your Xbox 360 console is running, and you should see the console in the list of available streaming devices in your network. If you don't see your Xbox 360, disable third party firewalls, like Norton Antivirus, McAffee Antivirus and the likes,
    or allow traffic to pass.

Allow streaming to the Xbox 360.

Now go to the Xbox 360, and start the dashboard media player (not the Windows Media Center). Choose as source your network PC or the USB drive you copied your pictures to.

Now you should be able to view your pictures on the Xbox 360 without Media Center.
  6. GRNGRNGRN Win User

How to connect XBOX ONE X to a home NAS like SYNOLOGY DS214play

Hello

yes, i read them before

but my Xbox media player does not recognize any NAS nor has no options in any menu ti search for any network atached devices

No way to get any better information, photos or menu steps on Xbox?

thanks
Thema:

1. Problems with Windows Media Player Recognizing Photos thru Xbox - Similar Threads - Problems Windows Media

2. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  3. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  4. Windows problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows problem: I've been facing a few issues and am looking for solutions 1. Whenever I sign out, my laptop gets stuck on the sign out scree with the looping wheel. The first time it eventually led to the log...
  5. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...
  6. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  7. Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11: I just connected my xbox wireless headset to my new windows 11 PC, but noticed some problems that I have not had with the headset before on my old windows 10 pc. On my old pc when the headset was...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows: So I’ve had nothing but problems with this controller I currently have it plugged in with USB I have the accessories app, and the accessories app recognizes the controller as XBOX ELITE 2 Yet...
  9. Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11: I have an astro a40. I checked all options and i still have this low volume microphone. I have checked microphone volume and all this things but I still can't get heared by my friends. It is...
  10. gamebar problems windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamebar problems windows 10: when i enable the gamebar on windows 10, all of my things screw up, i noticed it in the game, i pressed wasd to move (duh) but it kept bringing up the search bar, notifications and stuff, it kept...