Problems with Treasure Hunt

Discus and support Problems with Treasure Hunt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Treasure Hunt for a few week now and have two issues with the game. First and most frustrating is that there are numerous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AppliedGalaxy96, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Problems with Treasure Hunt

I have been playing Treasure Hunt for a few week now and have two issues with the game. First and most frustrating is that there are numerous occasions when the numbers signifying adjacent trap are incorrect! Secondly I have experienced game lock up ~6
    time returning from the BONUS round in both level 8 and level 9 play. Please any help on these issues will be greatly appreciated. RSVP *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

AppliedGalaxy96, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Treasure Hunt

A few things you can try:

1) Switch to full screen mode, or switch from full screen mode - this sometimes causes the textures to redraw

2) Drag the game window around on your screen and drag it so that the missing textures are off screen (e.g. the window is only half visible) - again this may cause the textures to redraw.

3) Disconnect yourself from the internet and try playing - sometimes ads cause issues.

Hopefully one of these work for you. Problems with Treasure Hunt :)

Ackis, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Treasure Hunt

I have been playing the solitaire bit of windows 10 this signs in perfectly well with my Xbox log in and has recorded achievements. Today I added Microsoft treasure Hunt that is available on the same page as solitaire, however when I started the game says
    can't sign in despite the fact that the top of the page has my gamer pic and tag sitting there, it then takes me to the xbox page to log in and restart the game still won't sign in so no achievements recorded. How do I fix this from the xbox sign in I can
    see treasure hunt as one of my games but it is the same if I launch it from there

thanks

Dave Woodward, Sep 20, 2017
  4. HowardForman
    HowardForman Guest

If anyone from MS or Arkadium is watching, I think (very loosely) that I have figured out something with this game. If you go down into the bonus level but you leave "dirt" laying near the entrance before you do, you could get trapped on the return. That
    is, the game hangs. One of the things I noticed, after replaying the same level, is that if the spot that the bonus level play wants to return you to is OCCUPIED by dirt, then the game seems to hang and all you can do is click the "X" in the top right corner
    and go back into the game, hopefully, at the same level and with all of your "tools", gold, etc. Try this: BEFORE you go down the "rabbit hole" to the bonus level, clear away ALL of the dirt anywhere NEAR the opening. Preferably, all dirt in the small section
    where the yellow entrance is found. See if this helps. I have a feeling that, if the code wants to return you to a particular spot and dirt is in that spot, then the code gets into a loop. If someone from MS is looking, maybe you can get the developer to
    check this. Nothing positive, but after getting out and replaying the level, I noticed that the bonus returned me to this one spot where I believe the spot was dirt the first time I went in. Just a possibility,; I don't have the code myself.

HowardForman, Jun 3, 2018
  5. WalterHarrington Win User

treasure hunt

Not question. A statement of problems with treasure hunt.
  6. DraKay Win User

Minesweeper Adventure Mode - problems with resolution 1600x900 (or maybe widescreen at all?)

I have the same problem, and my father also have this problem in the Treasure Hunt game.
  7. HowardForman Win User

If anyone from MS or Arkadium is watching, I think (very loosely) that I have figured out something with this game. If you go down into the bonus level but you leave "dirt" laying near the entrance before you do, you could get trapped on the return. That
    is, the game hangs. One of the things I noticed, after replaying the same level, is that if the spot that the bonus level play wants to return you to is OCCUPIED by dirt, then the game seems to hang and all you can do is click the "X" in the top right corner
    and go back into the game, hopefully, at the same level and with all of your "tools", gold, etc. Try this: BEFORE you go down the "rabbit hole" to the bonus level, clear away ALL of the dirt anywhere NEAR the opening. Preferably, all dirt in the small section
    where the yellow entrance is found. See if this helps. I have a feeling that, if the code wants to return you to a particular spot and dirt is in that spot, then the code gets into a loop. If someone from MS is looking, maybe you can get the developer to
    check this. Nothing positive, but after getting out and replaying the level, I noticed that the bonus returned me to this one spot where I believe the spot was dirt the first time I went in. Just a possibility,; I don't have the code myself.
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

^^Yeah, the survival modes are better than the treasure hunt ones IMHO. Id rather just camp and kill some zombies, then do all the treasure hunt stuff, but again, variety is good.
  9. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

Good luck treasure hunting solo.
Thema:

1. Problems with Treasure Hunt - Similar Threads - Problems Treasure Hunt

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems: This problem has around since 2015 and has not been fixed. The problem is when exiting the BONUS LEVEL.. At times when you exit you go right back to the beginning of the level. You keep any...