Problems with the software

Discus and support Problems with the software in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This may seem silly, but the Microsoft Bingo game indicates that silver level gets two times the rewards, but I have only gotten 200% rewards (keys)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StopEgg19596152, Oct 7, 2017.

  1. Problems with the software


    This may seem silly, but the Microsoft Bingo game indicates that silver level gets two times the rewards, but I have only gotten 200% rewards (keys) once. Is this just a glitch in the software?

    :)
     
    StopEgg19596152, Oct 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Dennis 499
    Dennis 499 Guest
    Bingo Issues

    Contrary to your response email...… No improvement with your latest fix? Most of Bingo's problems are software issues that are causing many of the connection problems.
     
    Dennis 499, Oct 7, 2017
    #2
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    Did my update, over and over Can't open anything

    Hello

    Troubleshoot console software update problems
    Fix Xbox 360 console software problems and error codes that can occur when trying to update the Xbox 360 console software.
     
    xbox360italy, Oct 7, 2017
    #3
  4. PinkEyeWiseGuy Win User

    Problem Updating Software

    Tried the powering off and plugging directly to the modem, neither resolved the problem.

    Router is a Dlink DSL-2640R and the actual modem is an Aztech HW-550. No problems with the internet on any other device in the house.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

    Clearly a software problem.

    Hey there TragicalKnave!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support that is specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. In the meantime, check
    out our Xbox 360 wireless controller disconnects page and try the suggested troubleshooting steps. Thanks in advance!
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

    Clearly a software problem.

    Are you positive vibration is turned off? I'm not trying to call you an idiot or anything but the vibration motors eat up a lot of battery and that used to happen to me a lot with poor quality batteries.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

    Problem Updating Software

    Hey there Guy! Okay so just to be sure, you tried going to System, Settings, Storage and hitting LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X. The system restarted and updated, but then it came back with the same error saying you needed to update again but the update wasn't available?

    Also, did you format your USB drive to your Xbox 360 console before trying to update via the USB drive? Here's a guide on how to format a USB drive, in case you need it:

    support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive
    .

    Let us know and we'll work from there! ^_^
  8. TragicalKnave Win User

    Clearly a software problem.

    I am having the same problem, I noticed it when playing halo reach and again with Diablo III I know these controllers are really good quality and the batteries are decent rechargeable ones as well
Thema:

Problems with the software

Loading...
  1. Problems with the software - Similar Threads - Problems software

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. problem with hori software

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with hori software: i just bhought the racing wheel overdrive hori but i want to install the software to the wheel but in microsoft store i cant download it beacuse it says the product requires the folllowing ;...
  9. clipping software problem on fortnite

    in XBoX on Consoles
    clipping software problem on fortnite: hi so i’ve been having this issue for a little while. everytime i press the record button to record a clip my controller disconnects for about 5-20 seconds. this controller is brand new and didn’t...
  10. a problem software upgrade

    in XBoX on Consoles
    a problem software upgrade: good evening there is a problem after the last software upgrade on the xbox s i can't connect to the internet either with a wired network or with wifi i tried with the usb update osu1 but nothing...