Problems with the official wireless headset of Xbox Series X/S

Discus and support Problems with the official wireless headset of Xbox Series X/S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the oficial new Wireless Headset for Series X/S but ran into the known issue that after a time playing on my Xbox Series X, the headset sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joaovictorop, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. joaovictorop
    joaovictorop Guest

    Problems with the official wireless headset of Xbox Series X/S


    I have the oficial new Wireless Headset for Series X/S but ran into the known issue that after a time playing on my Xbox Series X, the headset sound starts to stutter.

    I start playing on my XBOX SERIES X and after a while, from 30 to 60 minutes, my headset starts to fail sound. These failures are usually 3 to 20 seconds and are repeated every 5 minutes.

    I activated the warranty and the headset was replaced.

    However, the new headset after a while of use started to show the same defect.

    I'm going to try to trade it for the third time, but what I really wanted was my money back to buy the SteelSeries Artics 7x.

    But I think Microsoft won't refund my money and I'll have to keep this defective headset...

    :)
     
    joaovictorop, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    One S headsets

    Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    Problems with the official wireless headset of Xbox Series X/S

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having that kind of experience with a Microsoft product. It's not normal for this kind of problem to happen this often, hopefully, this switch you're going to make will fix the problem and it won't happen anymore. Anyway, I also suggest that you read the article below, to solve possible problems with the official Xbox headphones.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    * Thank you in advance for contacting.
  4. FJD Hawenki Win User

    Problems with the official wireless headset of Xbox Series X/S

    Hello, I'm going to help you with this issue.

    - Does you attemp to replace this headset by another ?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    Problems with the official wireless headset of Xbox Series X/S

    I posted this in the other thread where you commented but am posting it here in case you don't see it:

    For gaming on Xbox, I wouldn't generally recommend the Arctis 7s. Whilst I have no issues with the quality of the headset nor it's audio qualities, it was not designed to work with the Xbox and the only way to use it is by plugging it into the controller...and the audio isn't brilliant without using an Audio Adapter to connect it to the controller, which drains the battery life massively (I used to have to change rechargeable batteries every 6-8 hours of gaming). The wireless USB dongle does not work on the Xbox.

    If you need a headset for Xbox and PC but use the PC more, then the Arctis 7s are excellent. However, if like me, you spend hours a day on the Xbox or mainly use the headset on the Xbox, then I'd look at alternatives. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my 7s as the sound quality is incredible...however, if I'd know that I'd be getting an Xbox when I bought them (I had no plans to buy an Xbox at the time), I would have looked elsewhere...or maybe gone for the Arctis 9x which is designed for the Xbox
  6. UnclearNukael Win User

    [PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

    The problem is not with any XBOX console, but when you use the headset with Windows 10. Only on PC you have such problems.

    Yes, it's connected with xbox wireless adapter.

    I have XBOX SERIES X and there is not problem there.
Thema:

Problems with the official wireless headset of Xbox Series X/S

Loading...
  1. Problems with the official wireless headset of Xbox Series X/S - Similar Threads - Problems official wireless

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  8. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  9. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  10. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...