Problems with starting digital media games

Discus and support Problems with starting digital media games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't start digital media games, as they crash in a specific part of the download like: Ark crashes where it is loading "PrimalGameData_BP" or Sea of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadeInAcreJooj, May 8, 2021.

1. Problems with starting digital media games

I can't start digital media games, as they crash in a specific part of the download like: Ark crashes where it is loading "PrimalGameData_BP" or Sea of thieves, crashes where it is loading "Opening the diary"

:)

MadeInAcreJooj, May 8, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

4. Mister Cizl Win User

error starting the digital media game

Hey WearyBunny44342! I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that clears up the issue. Give that a shot and let me know how it goes!
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Please help with my xbox game

If you have a Physical Media and it is broken, you need take a new game phycal media or buy the Digital media, that is the vantage by take the Digital Media Game
  6. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Xbox Video License/Policy Issue.

welcome to the number one problem with digital media...
Thema:

1. Problems with starting digital media games - Similar Threads - Problems starting digital

2. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  3. Reset my Xbox and started having problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset my Xbox and started having problems: Hi all! So I was going to play a game with my friends and I went to reset my xbox. I did that and then after I tried to turn it back on it wouldn’t connect to the monitor nor any other tv. It...
  4. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  5. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  6. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  7. My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...: My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the home screen everything looks OK there is a box which states connect to xbox Internet on the home screen? When he attempts to play games the selected game...
  8. PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK: [img] I am having a problem trying to start my Minecraft Bedrock in the launcher, when I press "play" I get a message that says "Failed to start game" the game seems to open completely red but...
  9. Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem: Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem d1314a1b-1f79-4a0b-a680-d46b2d4ab550
  10. Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...: The game It has been crashing for a few days please fix it 01c9af93-cfd9-40d2-914a-3a1a5254cfe5