Problems with specific data centers?

Discus and support Problems with specific data centers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed this in the Beta, and last night - both times I would connect to the "west" data center, and despite the low Ping time, I would have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SumoRabbit, Mar 12, 2014.

  1. SumoRabbit
    SumoRabbit Guest

    Problems with specific data centers?


    I noticed this in the Beta, and last night - both times I would connect to the "west" data center, and despite the low Ping time, I would have connection issues with the game. Either I would get booted out in the middle of a match, or last night it wouldn't
    even connect up to start training.

    Backing up and connecting to another center would work straight away, so it doesn't seem to be anything on my end.

    Anyone else getting a similar experience with this, or other centers?

    :)
     
    SumoRabbit, Mar 12, 2014
    #1
  2. Problems with a specific online game

    I have been trying to play Destiny (and the Destiny 2 Beta) with limited success for the last three years. I am frequently disconnected during play, with no indication of why other than 'connection to server has been lost'. My console stays online. This
    is the only game that I am having this issue with. This has persisted across two consoles (I started with the XBox 360), multiple homes in different states, and various different internet providers. I've followed all of the developer's advice regarding networking
    troubleshooting (NAT settings, cache clearing, system restarts, uninstalling and reinstalling, etc.), with no success. When I went on the forums for assistance, I was told by a community member that the problem can't be on Destiny's server side, it must be
    on mine. Does anyone have any advice or tips on how to remedy the situation?

    Thank you!
     
    Marmot of Death, Mar 12, 2014
    #2
  3. merahonfire7
    merahonfire7 Guest
    Problems playing campaign with specific person

    Hey everyone,

    Ever since I got this game, I have been unable to play campaign online with a specific friend (one of the main reasons I bought the game). We are both able to play social matchmaking games like horde but can not join each other's campaign session. This happens
    when either one of us hosts the game.

    Other friends are able to join our campaign and vice versa, but it is just this specific person I can't connect with. I recently changed my NAT settings to open and that didn't resolve anything. Her NAT is strict but my other friends are still able to join
    her despite this.

    Anything I can do?

    Thank you!
     
    merahonfire7, Mar 12, 2014
    #3
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

    Problems with specific data centers?

    I'm just keen to see what data centers are available in my region because we just launched in AU. I'm downloading TF now so will see how the centers work here soon.
     
    xCHEMISTx, Mar 12, 2014
    #4
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

    Problems with specific data centers?

    I'm just keen to see what data centers are available in my region because we just launched in AU. I'm downloading TF now so will see how the centers work here soon.
  6. SwissTheEngine Win User

    Xbox ones "infinite cloud power" can track 330,000 asteroids in space.

    the data center in Iowa does not pertain to XBOX LIVE specifically but to AZURE servers.
  7. tohellnbak Win User

    Xbox ones "infinite cloud power" can track 330,000 asteroids in space.

    [quote user="SwissTheEngine"]

    the data center in Iowa does not pertain to XBOX LIVE specifically but to AZURE servers.

    [/quote]

    .....

    rom Microsoft to nearly $1 billion.

    The expanded data centre presence in the region will support Xbox Live and Office 365.
  8. Patrick M. Martin Win User

    No Data Center?

    Might try checking this thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../4567913.aspx


    Ratman has a good post about updating your Origin account. Might be something to try... Good luck!!
  9. BwA Splatmat Win User

    No Data Center?

    mine worked yesterday, then today back to the not finding data center. ive done everything they have said to try but nothing and they seem to just say its always on our end
Thema:

Problems with specific data centers?

Loading...
  1. Problems with specific data centers? - Similar Threads - Problems specific data

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  10. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile: I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to...